May 04, 2024, 10:44:09 AMLatest Member: PatriciaMas
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Game Updates

Game Updates

Started by Santa, February 15, 2012, 03:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

February 15, 2012, 03:29:16 AM Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 03:34:48 AM by Santa
Hello everyone, several things have been modified and fixed:

Updates:
1.) I have added a few additional checks to ZylonShield that will help people with resolving problems such as missing .NET framework 2.0 or Microsoft 2008 Redistributable.
2.) The "hidetoolz" tool has been successfully patched, along with all processes that you hide before starting BoutCheetah.  I have to admit the people who made that program are pretty good, but not good enough.
3.) I have added a logging system to ZylonShield, so you can see exactly what it does, and to help me help you when you have problems.  The log file is in <Client Path>\ZylonShield\log.txt.
4.) The script files are no longer used in the script folder; they have been embedded into the client's executable so people will not be able to modify them (if they know how).  However, the actual ".sct" files will still be there so you can edit them to make skins and such.
5.) I have gone through and removed a few un-needed things to help the game run smoother.

Bug Fixes:
1.) The random disconnection when starting a game has been patched.  This started when I added a pretty huge update to ZylonShield awhile back to prevent people from using the base pointers for hacks.  Anyhow, this should no longer be an issue with anyone.
2.) The create bot screen now shows the bot preview image.  Before it was to the bottom left very small.
3.) The stat screen has been aligned perfectly.

Upcoming Updates:
1.) I have begun work to stop people from using hiddenware.  The way this will work is, let's say the user swaps the model file around, it will then compare the md5 hash of the file that should be there, and the file that's currently there.  If they do not match, it will simply log it, then terminates the game.
2.) The ability to "Fix" a broken client that is missing files and or people who have added hiddenware and do not know how to fix it.

Some of these changes are very drastic, so please bare with me if there are any unknown bugs.  I have tested this pretty thoroughly though.  Please report any new bugs in this thread, or please let me know if what I said above is not true in any way, and I will work to correct the issue.  I will release a new setup/patch in a couple of hours if any of your clients did not update properly.

vallisaurea

now full screen mode only by default

Santa

Quote from: vallisaurea on February 15, 2012, 03:44:06 AM
now full screen mode only by default

Simply open the game, click on "Settings" on the ZylonShield splash screen, and select "Windowed mode", then press save.

The game will then launch in windowed mode.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

vallisaurea

sorry, but after this last update screen freezes before zylonshield splash screen appears
am i the only one having this problem?
:(

Santa

February 15, 2012, 04:02:44 AM #4 Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 04:48:38 AM by Santa
Quote from: vallisaurea on February 15, 2012, 04:01:12 AM
sorry, but after this last update screen freezes before zylonshield splash screen appears
am i the only one having this problem?
:(

Can you provide a screenshot of the issue, or can you install Team Viewer (www.teamviewer.com), and PM me the ID/Pass, and I will find out how to fix your problem.  I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem as of yet, but noone has posted this except for you.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Edit, thank you for letting me debug the issue.  I have gone ahead and patched this now because of you  :-* :-*

zakario

When I start up boutcheetah, I have to turn off my anti virus protection (AVG) in order for zylon shield to appear on my screen before i go to the splash screen. If i don't turn it off, boutcheetah skips zylon shield and goes straight to the splash screen. Then when i try to log in, the game freezes. Is anyone else having the same problem?? Thanks

KillerPig

Guess ur only option is to leave it off or add an exception or something

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

RedNeon

since some nub deleted my post I'll repeeeeat ):<
that valisaurea guy is one of teh missed person here ;o

annd some ppl still dc when starting base game lol

Santa

Quote from: RedNeon on February 15, 2012, 10:27:53 AM
since some nub deleted my post I'll repeeeeat ):<
that valisaurea guy is one of teh missed person here ;o

annd some ppl still dc when starting base game lol
then their client is missing files.  tell them to reinstall.

ReSigNeRs

Quote from: zakario on February 15, 2012, 08:44:21 AM
When I start up boutcheetah, I have to turn off my anti virus protection (AVG) in order for zylon shield to appear on my screen before i go to the splash screen. If i don't turn it off, boutcheetah skips zylon shield and goes straight to the splash screen. Then when i try to log in, the game freezes. Is anyone else having the same problem?? Thanks

Re-Install, The Client. Cus i always got this problem recently.

Hope hepling.

Thx. :P

Energized

hve u guys relized dat most of deh problms can/will/would b solved if u re instaled de game?

mo9

ooooh somone's been busy  ::)
we can finally bvb :p thanks

well good luck with the rest of the updates

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Toast

There is no splash screen for me. So, my game is always on fullscreen. Also, AVG is being noob and saying the zylonshield is a virus.

Santa

Quote from: Toast on February 15, 2012, 10:31:26 PM
There is no splash screen for me. So, my game is always on fullscreen. Also, AVG is being noob and saying the zylonshield is a virus.

Add an exception for the boutcheetah folder, that will fix it.

Pokeh

does the random d/c also apply to base?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-