May 03, 2024, 10:01:02 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Hacker Harag10

Hacker Harag10

Started by masterenriqu, December 03, 2013, 03:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

masterenriqu

So basically, there is a hacker(harag10 I believe) and I went in a room and he was there. I didn't know he was a hacker then and he was doing LV. 172. As for myself it's really easy to do LV. 172. I was a lvl 111 surge and had no idea what was about to happen. So we went in and then the time went to you know 3 2 1 start/go whatever. then all the viruses were bouncing you know when it dies. And it said sector clear. He asked me if I was a hacker and I replied no. I thought it was a bug. Then someone else came in, I don't remember his IGN and then the room leader(harag10) did it to the highest lvl 239. I thought in my head wtf... so I did ready too because I thought the sector clear was a bug. But it wasn't it also happened here. Then we went back in that lobby with 8 players and ready. I wasn't able to leave, neither so I thought ok ready and then exit. But before I was able to do exit again we went in and it happened again. then I suddenly logged out. The text was not readable. So I clicked ok. I wanted to log in again but it said i was banned FOREVER. I was honestly never that surprised. By the time we were banned the other surge was lvl 162, me(Medallion) was lvl 124 or something and the other guy was lvl 134 or something.

Unfortunatly I can't give you proof since I thought it was a bug, I am sorry that I can't provide proof. If you don't believe me that's fine. But please look out for this/these guys, do not get involved with them unless you want to get banned too.

Sincerely, Medallion

Reviax

Quote from: masterenriqu on December 03, 2013, 03:20:02 PM
So basically, there is a hacker(harag10 I believe) and I went in a room and he was there. I didn't know he was a hacker then and he was doing LV. 172. As for myself it's really easy to do LV. 172. I was a lvl 111 surge and had no idea what was about to happen. So we went in and then the time went to you know 3 2 1 start/go whatever. then all the viruses were bouncing you know when it dies. And it said sector clear. He asked me if I was a hacker and I replied no. I thought it was a bug. Then someone else came in, I don't remember his IGN and then the room leader(harag10) did it to the highest lvl 239. I thought in my head wtf... so I did ready too because I thought the sector clear was a bug. But it wasn't it also happened here. Then we went back in that lobby with 8 players and ready. I wasn't able to leave, neither so I thought ok ready and then exit. But before I was able to do exit again we went in and it happened again. then I suddenly logged out. The text was not readable. So I clicked ok. I wanted to log in again but it said i was banned FOREVER. I was honestly never that surprised. By the time we were banned the other surge was lvl 162, me(Medallion) was lvl 124 or something and the other guy was lvl 134 or something.

Unfortunatly I can't give you proof since I thought it was a bug, I am sorry that I can't provide proof. If you don't believe me that's fine. But please look out for this/these guys, do not get involved with them unless you want to get banned too.

Sincerely, Medallion
Kinda just a note for the future, if you really can't leave the room, close the game client. Every time you click that ready button again you're hack-leeching another level and heightening your risk of a ban. And if the game went by so fast that you couldn't exit while you were in the room then the autoban probably got ya.

Cooky

masterenriqu

Cooky

When you try to login what message does it say for why you were banned?

masterenriqu

This account has been banned from BoutCheetah.

Reasoon: This account has been auto-banned for having 10 fla
Unban Date: (Permanent Ban)

What is fla??

Cooky

December 03, 2013, 03:42:18 PM #6 Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 03:44:29 PM by Cooky
I think fla  means flags but im not sure

Anyway, I can't say if you will be unbanned or not but I doubt it

Your 'I couldn't exit' excuse will likely not go very far with the GMs/Admins. As someone already said you could have just closed the client.  Goodluck.

I will forward this on to Selene and Allie

masterenriqu

Selene

It says you have been banned for hacking however I don't think it would tell you that you hacked-leeched when a player gets auto-banned. When we check the logs and it says you have hack-leeched I will or someone else will drop your ban to 10 days, but if you hacked you will be perm banned.

masterenriqu

December 04, 2013, 12:47:34 PM #9 Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 01:39:09 PM by masterenriqu
Thank you very much, will you inform me if it is perm or 10 days or do I have to find out myself?

Edit: He is online again with the IGN Harag99.

Selene

Yes, I will or Allie will. The thing is that I do not have Sector logs yet, only the Survival so I can't check for you. I will ask Allie when she is online or she will inform you.

mygodZzZ

Hey dude, i saw your topic and i'm sorry to hear what happen. next time if you see that someone hacking Take the SS (screenShot) of the time, and take some SS of the hacker 1-hit the mob, (just incase you don't know: "Print screen" key and you got the ss on your boutcheetah files in screenshots) basicly if you're screwed, you got proof that you wer leeching and the hacker will be PERM banned and not you. Just incase you didn't know, I hope i helped!

Selene

December 07, 2013, 03:33:51 PM #12 Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 03:40:58 PM by Selene
We have confirmed that you were only hack-leeching.

Sorry that it took such a long time. You will be unbanned in 6 days.

masterenriqu

OMG thank you so so so sooooo much. When I saw  that you posted something when I entered the forums, my heart was just racing!
I am really grateful! Thank you for your time and help.

Can't wait to play again!

Selene

We will be watching you though as we notice something that what you said was a lie, but have fun.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-