May 17, 2024, 10:51:41 PMLatest Member: Michealten
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » Inception: The PvP|BvB Guild (29/50)

Inception: The PvP|BvB Guild (29/50)

Started by Meta, September 23, 2010, 09:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sync

So many arguments going on these forums!
Quite entertaining.
::)
I was Fear in old BC :O
Ign(s):Burn0ut,Icup,Surgeoftheleaf

Meta

B.E fegs decide to come and annoy everyone.
They be jealous.

Meta

Quote from: Sync on September 30, 2010, 11:41:06 PM
I see that I'm a feg in your eyes now.

Oy like I knew you was in evo...owait I did and you never told me...
traitor :[

Sync

Quote from: Meta on September 30, 2010, 11:46:23 PM
Oy like I knew you was in evo...owait I did and you never told me...
traitor :[
I'm no traitor I'm a freeloader. ;D
I was Fear in old BC :O
Ign(s):Burn0ut,Icup,Surgeoftheleaf

Yz

Quote from: Meta on September 30, 2010, 11:30:19 PM
B.E fegs decide to come and annoy everyone.
They be jealous.
Lol fuck off. Everyone in this thread likes me except you.
DISCORD killyzkill

Meta

Quote from: Tricky on October 01, 2010, 02:50:58 AM
Lol fuck off. Everyone in this thread likes me except you.

Yeah okay you keep believing that. ::)

Yz

Yeah I will cuz its obviously true :P Its cute how you think you're > me just because you're a higher-up on BC.
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Meta

Quote from: Tricky on October 01, 2010, 09:55:55 AM
Yeah I will cuz its obviously true :P Its cute how you think you're > me just because you're a higher-up on BC.

It's cute how you think you're liked but everyone on this thread.

iwasbobo

Tricky's got magic. His ability to make anyone rage as will is insane. xD

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Yz

Quote from: Meta on October 01, 2010, 07:17:17 PM
It's cute how you think you're liked but everyone on this thread.

Your grammar fails. Don't speak to me 'till you're done with your summer school, you royal badass, you.

fyi Ninja and I = butt buddies
DISCORD killyzkill

Meta

Quote from: Tricky on October 02, 2010, 01:47:18 AM
Your grammar fails. Don't speak to me 'till you're done with your summer school, you royal badass, you.

fyi Ninja and I = butt buddies

Couldn't tell if you was speaking English or 1st grade Australian talk, mate.

Yz

Its the internet. An accent insult? Lololol you're so desperate for cool points
DISCORD killyzkill

Meta

"It's the internet" is a excuse you and others always use when you don't have anything "funny" to say. Why you even here spamming the forums, maybe you the one who's "desperate" for "cool" points.

Yz

If you'd read Bobo's post, its because i get my kicks from making little faggots rage out at me.

If you think "Its the internet" is an invalid insult, then I can say something like this, even if its not what I think

You have sex with men in real life. Its true. I guarantee it. Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.

Your girlfriend isn't real. Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.

You're actually an orphan. Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.

Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.Even though its the internet and I can't see you, I'm 100% sure.

The internet is irrelevant.
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-