May 17, 2024, 11:03:39 AMLatest Member: Kitresano
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Hello! I'm back! Plesae unban me! READ!

Hello! I'm back! Plesae unban me! READ!

Started by jaber3288, January 11, 2014, 08:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaber3288

Hi! I remember when i played this game. I was so stupid that i used hacks and i know regret it. It was like 2-3 years i didn't play and i miss this game. so if you admins could decide and give me a chance it would be great! I'll never use any kinds of hacks.

jaber3288

It was 2 years ago :). And yes i hope that i'll get unbanned cus i was soo dumb that i used hacks and i regret so much!

qolderman

January 11, 2014, 08:47:47 PM #2 Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 07:42:17 PM by qolderman
Welcome back! I'm Detrek in game.
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Thornz

Not trying to rain on your parade, but you most likely won't be unbanned if you hacked. On the bright side though, you can create a new account and just start over. With the new leeks added, you can actually make it to level 225 (the non-member cap) in a day or two. Ubless you had a bunch of awesome items, you really didn't lose much, so I'd urge you to just start over from scratch. Good luck!

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on January 11, 2014, 08:53:22 PM
Not trying to rain on your parade, but you most likely won't be unbanned if you hacked. On the bright side though, you can create a new account and just start over. With the new leeks added, you can actually make it to level 225 (the non-member cap) in a day or two. Ubless you had a bunch of awesome items, you really didn't lose much, so I'd urge you to just start over from scratch. Good luck!

yeah

this

jaber3288

come on dude! 2 years... Btw i cant download the client. when it get finished it got to download it again cus it says network wrong or idk

mic99

Experiences

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

jaber3288

JustRK

Sorry, but any account that's banned for hacking has a permanent sentence duration  :'(

You are in fact always welcome to create a new account and start fresh.
If you decide to do this then welcome back  :P    if you ever need help in game and I'm around you can ask  :P

opuiq3

Welcome back!
My IGNs are
-Lamp-
Lamp
- Lamp -
PM me any time, when you see me say "All hail Lamp"
Welcome Back
Normally you can refer to me as Admin Lamp

^yw allie

-Speedy-

Quote from: JustRK on January 11, 2014, 11:10:47 PM
Sorry, but any account that's banned for hacking has a permanent sentence duration  :'(

If you decide to do this then welcome back  :P    if you ever need help in game and I'm around you can ask  :P
leon was a hacker and got unbanned.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

ranger234

Quote from: -Speedy- on January 11, 2014, 11:20:57 PM
Sorry, but any account that's banned for hacking has a permanent sentence duration  :'(

If you decide to do this then welcome back  :P    if you ever need help in game and I'm around you can ask  :P

He paid to be unbanned. But this is stupid how you get a Permanent ban just for hacking. I mean two freakin' years c'mon...It is just a video game and he just wants to play on his account/have fun but they are taking a incident that happened 2 years ago to seriously.

JustRK

Quote from: ranger234 on January 11, 2014, 11:48:07 PM
Sorry, but any account that's banned for hacking has a permanent sentence duration  :'(

If you decide to do this then welcome back  :P    if you ever need help in game and I'm around you can ask  :P

He paid to be unbanned. But this is stupid how you get a Permanent ban just for hacking. I mean two freakin' years c'mon...It is just a video game and he just wants to play on his account/have fun but they are taking a incident that happened 2 years ago to seriously.

Yep that was an odd circumstance, but kenny is kenny.

If you want to have fun then simply create a new account. It's only fair that you keep your place on the ranking and interact with other players who earned their exp, items and gigas fairly.  As Head GM I will let you know now that I will never unban anyone who has been caught hacking nor will any of my fellow GM's.  If an admin decides to do it then so be it, but it's extremely rare. I'm usually nice about everything else other than that.

Thornz

Quote from: ranger234 on January 11, 2014, 11:48:07 PM

When you think about it it's not stupid. If you hack, your rank is completely bogus and unfair. Doesn't matter how long you are gone for. Now there have been rare cases where somebody legitly got to a high lv, and then hacked a few games and got caught. In those cases admins will occasionally take away the hacked exp/coins/gigas etc as well as some of the legit exp/coins/gigas as punishment, and then un-ban. I don't see any reason why an acc that was purely hacked should ever be unbanned though. If you want to get to the top 100 list, do it like everyone else: by playing the game the way it was intended and having fun! You should definitely make a new account, but I'm telling you now that the chances of your old one getting unbanned are about 1 in 10,000

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-