May 04, 2024, 01:27:55 AMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » High Resolution Beta is out!

High Resolution Beta is out!

Started by Santa, November 11, 2011, 09:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

Hello everyone, some of you may know that we disabled the changing of resolution in the registry for many different reasons.  However, we have been working very diligently on creating a HD resolution for you all to play in over the past few months, which would be 100% compatible with the client.  We will need a list of bugs to repair before we officially release this update to everyone, so I urge everyone who likes playing games in HD to try out the high resolution beta.

The way you can switch between low resolution and high resolution is by modifying the settings panel for ZylonShield.  If you feel the game play lags more for you, than the low resolution client, then I suggest you do not use the high resolution until we get all of the kinks worked out.  If you do find a bug not described in the current bug list, please let me know by posting a response to this topic, and I'll see about fixing them.

Current bug list:
1.) The main health / trans bar length's are not sized correct in-game.
2.) The player's name box locations cannot go past 800 x 600 on the screen in game.
3.) The text for changing bot type is not inside of the box.
4.) The level image size required on item for the shop items is smaller than it should be.

Download link: Here

Credits: Zepher2211, Meteor, Allie and Myself.

~RedEyes.

zepher2211

If you want something that looks awesome in high res look at the bladium trans lol
Powersurge
Headstrong

KillerPig

November 11, 2011, 10:01:04 PM #2 Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 10:17:58 PM by KillerPig
dood nice. ill go bug hunting.

EDIT:

5) Whatever + part you are wearing appears when you examine a player.
Ex: I'm wearing a +7 arm and every person I examine appears to be wearing a +7 arm.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

zepher2211

Quote from: KillerPig on November 11, 2011, 10:01:04 PM
dood nice. ill go bug hunting.

EDIT:

5) Whatever + part you are wearing appears when you examine a player.
Ex: I'm wearing a +7 arm and every person I examine appears to be wearing a +7 arm.

That's with low res to o-o

@Ross: you only say that cause it doesnt match your recording thing
Powersurge
Headstrong

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Rossbach

Kenny get on MSN and unblock Ross so Ross can rage at you.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Leki

Just downloaded it. Gonna go test it out.

zepher2211

For those confused on how to make it work:

Install in bc folder
Start bc
Open options in ZylonShield
Change Resolution to 1280x968
and Save
Powersurge
Headstrong

Wadsa

Former Sanctuary Leader
For ever and always #1

Click

November 12, 2011, 03:19:10 AM #10 Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 03:24:32 AM by Affinity
Quote from: Rossbach on November 11, 2011, 10:47:42 PM
Ew.
Here comes Mr.Negativity again... How can you say Ew on an HD beta for BoutCheetah ?
Anyways, downloading it now and I'll test it when it's done. Awesome work on making a high res beta  ;)
Edit : Found another bug (maybe it's just for me), after installing the beta successfully and launching bout cheetah, it gives me a white screen that takes 80% of the screen's area and just crashes afterwards... any ideas why ?
The normal resolution setting works just fine (800 x 600).

I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Santa

Quote from: Affinity on November 12, 2011, 03:19:10 AM
Ew.
Here comes Mr.Negativity again... How can you say Ew on an HD beta for BoutCheetah ?
Anyways, downloading it now and I'll test it when it's done. Awesome work on making a high res beta  ;)
Edit : Found another bug (maybe it's just for me), after installing the beta successfully and launching bout cheetah, it gives me a white screen that takes 80% of the screen's area and just crashes afterwards... any ideas why ?

Your monitor probably cannot handle 1280 x 960, what's the max resolution your pc can have?

Click

Quote from: Santa on November 12, 2011, 03:25:48 AM
Ew.

Your monitor probably cannot handle 1280 x 960, what's the max resolution your pc can have?
My screen resolution is 1440 x 900, that's why it crashed... This screen is 20" so... yeah. I'll download on the other (better) PC later on when I get on it. That PC's screen res is about 1600 x something (I think). Thanks anyways Santa  ;).

Santa

Quote from: Affinity on November 12, 2011, 03:36:54 AM
Quote from: Santa on November 12, 2011, 03:25:48 AM
Ew.

My screen resolution is 1440 x 900, that's why it crashed... This screen is 20" so... yeah. I'll download on the other (better) PC later on when I get on it. That PC's screen res is about 1600 x something (I think). Thanks anyways Santa  ;).

Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance with this, but you can still try the client by using windowed mode, it will be a little big height wise, but won't crash your client.

Click

O M G, I installed it on this PC and it worked perfectly... THIS RESOLUTION IS AWESOME !! You guys did a great job ! :o :o :P ;)  Oh, and another bug is the trans bar, when it finishes loading it reaches the middle of the bar, like the HP.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-