May 03, 2024, 11:21:04 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » High Resolution Beta is out!

High Resolution Beta is out!

Started by Santa, November 11, 2011, 09:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwitchFast

I figured I would rather try it rather than bash it straight away, but I get this;

Santa

Quote from: TwitchFast on December 01, 2011, 08:14:45 PM
I figured I would rather try it rather than bash it straight away, but I get this;

Sorry about that, this is kind of out dated, due to the update that was made a little bit ago.  Try downloading

this and place it into

C:\Zylon Gaming\BoutCheetah\

TwitchFast

December 02, 2011, 01:11:32 PM #62 Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 01:20:17 PM by TwitchFast
I done as you instructed, this popped up then after clicking Okay it closed the client.

I'll just reinstall the client and leave it as it was, was just hoping it could be improved upon  :D

Gramps

Quote from: TwitchFast on December 02, 2011, 01:11:32 PM
I done as you instructed, this popped up then after clicking Okay it closed the client.

I'll just reinstall the client and leave it as it was, was just hoping it could be improved upon  :D

Delete the settings.ini or just settings.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Click

Quote from: Gramps on December 02, 2011, 04:26:56 PM
Quote from: TwitchFast on December 02, 2011, 01:11:32 PM

Delete the settings.ini or just settings.
That does work, but it removes the high resolution settings... That's not a proper solution.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Gramps

I still have high res after deleting.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Click

I lost it, so I ran the high resolution installer and go it working, but after I launched the game, I got the same error as Twitch.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Santa

Hello, unfortunately this feature is currently not going to work, but we will release version 2 of high res beta in a few days, which will allow you to use it again.

~RedEyes.

Santa

Sorry if I have been neglecting to produce updates for this, but we have actually been working on it.

The GUI has been completely replaced with high res images.  A few image locations in trade have been fixed, along with icons not being clickable.  The stat screen has been adjusted a bit.  The bot preview image for changing bot type has been fixed in the correct location.

The link has been updated, but I will post it here as well.

Link to Download

NeoKiller

Leki

CoreVersion

Is there no way to type in your own res, or manually change it anywhere? I quite fancy playing on 1440x900, rather than a stretched 800x600 :)

Thanks anyway,
Core.

Hey Code Red, guess what? Anti-Virus scan mothafukka!

Santa

Quote from: CoreVersion on January 22, 2012, 05:52:52 PM
Is there no way to type in your own res, or manually change it anywhere? I quite fancy playing on 1440x900, rather than a stretched 800x600 :)

Thanks anyway,
Core.

it's not a very easy task changing the resolution to this game.  if we had the source to it, ofcourse we would be able to do that.

Pokeh

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-