May 04, 2024, 06:55:56 PMLatest Member: 0ptipl3x137
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Bug Or Unfair???

Bug Or Unfair???

Started by Revenge10, June 27, 2012, 12:48:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revenge10

June 27, 2012, 12:48:56 AM Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 12:50:46 AM by Revenge10
BoutCheetah - Failing to survive

in that vedio i can see on the screen on the left an hp pack for 88 time .. ummmm idk if this is a bug or its just normal cuz Mete is a GM .. if its a bug i hope it get fixed , if not so this is unfait and i request to remove this ability from the GMs to keep the game fair :D
edit: i added that when i tried survival mode while my RB pck is equipeed it didn't allow me to start before i un equip it

droid zylon1

anyone who buys hp packs or rb packs can use them...

Revenge10

no i think its not allowed in the Survival mode

Yz

They could be used previously when Survival was first released by anyone. This has now been patched.

Also, we GMs have much more unfair things then that -- it's because of how much we do for the game. We compensate for what we get and we don't abuse our extra privileges...
DISCORD killyzkill

droid zylon1

revo compensate means to repay :D

Revenge10

Quote from: Yz on June 27, 2012, 12:52:54 AM
They could be used previously when Survival was first released by anyone. This has now been patched.

Also, we GMs have much more unfair things then that -- it's because of how much we do for the game. We compensate for what we get and we don't abuse our extra privileges...
sorry didn't know that since i was away for a month :D and yea you unfair :D you got that huge thingy called "GM GUN" ughhhhhhhhhh gimme that thingy and i will kill you all :P

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-