May 11, 2024, 06:08:10 AMLatest Member: Valerie54O
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Invitation to Expodite (ad)

Invitation to Expodite (ad)

Started by koolwolf2, April 04, 2011, 03:12:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

koolwolf2

April 04, 2011, 03:12:08 AM Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 03:15:15 AM by koolwolf2
i Seriously think more people should play this game since its dieing its a good game and we need more people to play it :D

Link :http://expodite.zylongaming.com

This game is all bout dashing slashing and shooting you can combine multiple skills to pwn enemies with an ability to create more than one acc you also have different types of guns at your disposal you can armor up to fight armies of your enemies and even fight each other there are alot of monsters including goblins, skeletons , pampoa's and many more for the sake of your ultimate goal DOMINATION :D

Screens:
Newest one:

Schiffer

koolwolf? Oh no, Don't tell me you're brandon.

and btw, Spell-checker pls  :o
Goku seen on Level 153.

I do not have a Guild.

Xrow

April 04, 2011, 05:58:56 AM #2 Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 06:04:01 AM by Xrow
Quote from: Schiffer on April 04, 2011, 05:16:22 AM

and btw, Spell-checker pls  :o

The first letter of the first sentence should be capitalized. 'Koolwolf' should be capitalized, as it is a proper noun, otherwise known as a name. 'Don't' should not be capitalized, nor should the words be abbreviated - this is not acceptable based on international collegiate-level MLA standards. 'You're' should not be abbreviated, this is not acceptable. 'Brandon' should be capitalized, as it is a proper noun. The first letter of the second sentence should be capitalized. Furthermore, 'and' should not begin a sentence, this is not acceptable. 'Spell-checker' should not be capitalized, there should not be a dash, and this is not the proper name for the function - the proper name is 'spell check.' Your use of shorthand in the case of the word 'pls' is unacceptable. Your second sentence should end in a proper punctuation mark - this mark should appear after 'pls' but before the emote.

Bow.

koolwolf2

April 04, 2011, 08:10:40 AM #3 Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 09:17:22 AM by koolwolf2
Quote from: Xrow on April 04, 2011, 05:58:56 AM

The first letter of the first sentence should be capitalized. 'Koolwolf' should be capitalized, as it is a proper noun, otherwise known as a name. 'Don't' should not be capitalized, nor should the words be abbreviated - this is not acceptable based on international collegiate-level MLA standards. 'You're' should not be abbreviated, this is not acceptable. 'Brandon' should be capitalized, as it is a proper noun. The first letter of the second sentence should be capitalized. Furthermore, 'and' should not begin a sentence, this is not acceptable. 'Spell-checker' should not be capitalized, there should not be a dash, and this is not the proper name for the function - the proper name is 'spell check.' Your use of shorthand in the case of the word 'pls' is unacceptable. Your second sentence should end in a proper punctuation mark - this mark should appear after 'pls' but before the emote.

Bow.

PWNED SCHIFFER
Edit: YOUR AWESOME XROW :D
Newest one:

zomniethe4

Bow.
That's grammar, not spelling.

Zom

koolwolf2

Quote from: leapman on April 04, 2011, 11:49:12 AM
I played the game gunz the original and I am really good. You can do wall runs back flips and there is something called k-style(which I am a pro in). If anybody would like to challenge me I am ready.
START PLAYING I WOULD PLAY WITH YA :D
Newest one:

koolwolf2

April 04, 2011, 12:40:27 PM #6 Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 12:41:06 PM by koolwolf2
Quote from: zomniethe4 on April 04, 2011, 10:46:28 AM

Bow.
That's grammar, not spelling.
yes it is but he still got pwned plz stop going off-topic plz (I JUST LOLED WHEN I READ THAT)
Newest one:

Schiffer

Bow.

Wth? How old are you dude? Bow your ass :P I'm talking about "Spell-Check" and wtf dude I go to School you don't need to say that. Seriously, I'm not even talking to you.
Goku seen on Level 153.

I do not have a Guild.

koolwolf2

April 04, 2011, 01:21:02 PM #8 Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 01:27:13 PM by koolwolf2
Quote from: Schiffer on April 04, 2011, 12:51:03 PM

Bow.

Wth? How old are you dude? Bow your ass :P I'm talking about "Spell-Check" and wtf dude I go to School you don't need to say that. Seriously, I'm not even talking to you.

I'm talking about "Spell-Check":
Spell-Check=English
English=Literature And Grammar
Literature= 1/2 of English
Grammar= 1/2 of English
Your "Spell Check" is an incomplete Part of English
You tried to correct half of my English and he proved how bad you fail in the other half simple really

I'm not even talking to you: You posted it in a public topic you are talking to everybody who reads it not specifically me

How old are you dude?: None of your buisness

Wth?:What The Hell?

Bow your ass : he can't

I go to School you don't need to say that : he can't tell if you went to school your Grammar skills prove otherwise

Tip: Don't try to act as a master of English because there is nothing such as

Feel free to correct me, I fail in English anyway.
Newest one:

Schiffer

Quote from: koolwolf2 on April 04, 2011, 01:21:02 PM
Quote from: Schiffer on April 04, 2011, 12:51:03 PM

and btw, Spell-checker pls  :o

Bow.

I'm talking about "Spell-Check":
Spell-Check=English
English=Literature And Grammar
Literature= 1/2 of English
Grammar= 1/2 of English
Your "Spell Check" is an incomplete Part of English
You tried to correct half of my English and he proved how bad you fail in the other half simple really

I'm not even talking to you: You posted it in a public topic you are talking to everybody who reads it not specifically me

How old are you dude?: None of your buisness

Wth?:What The Hell?

Bow your ass : he can't

I go to School you don't need to say that : he can't tell if you went to school your Grammar skills prove otherwise

Tip: Don't try to act as a master of English because there is nothing such as

Feel free to correct me, I fail in English anyway.

Oh shaddap and get on with it. :P Get some Common Sense you noobs. And dude, did I ever act as a "Master Of English". Never said that.

And If you'll quote this and reply an Offensive Post, means you're Immature. Now stfu and play Expodite.
Goku seen on Level 153.

I do not have a Guild.

Xrow

Okay okay okay enough flaming, I was only trying to prove a point. And Koolwolf, thanks for the support. =)

Schiffer

****, Moderate me dudes. I feel like I've committed a big Sin. Damn, It; Xrow, "DAMN, IT."
Goku seen on Level 153.

I do not have a Guild.

Kevin

no offense but that game looks awefull.

zepher2211

Actually Grammar=3/4

If you can't use proper English at least with the slightest skill, no one will ever look at what you write, while if you can't spell and a person can tell what you're saying, the majority's likely to ignore your error. To prove my point:

Quotecnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

Can't read it? I can.
Powersurge
Headstrong

eco999

Quote from: Kevin on April 05, 2011, 07:30:17 PM
no offense but that game looks awefull.
True,that's why I left and went to a new private server.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-