I don't know and I posted anyway.
I want you to explain what it is. D:<
Please?
i cant explain it its either u knw it or not :p
kthnxbai
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

NeoKiller

August 14, 2011, 03:42:13 PM #3 Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 03:43:39 PM by NeoKiller
Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, which lasts 29 or 30 days. It is the Islamic month of fasting, in which participating Muslims refrain from eating, drinking and sexual intimacy with their partners during daylight hours and is intended to teach Muslims about patience, spirituality, humility and submissiveness to God. Muslims fast for the sake of God and to offer more prayer than usual. Compared to the solar calendar, the dates of Ramadan vary, moving backwards by ab.o.u.t eleven days each year depending on the moon; thus, a person will have fasted every day of the calendar year in 34 years' time. Muslims believe Ramadan to be an auspicious month for the revelations of God to humankind, being the month in which the first verses of the Qur'an were revealed to the Islamic prophet, Muhammad.

supar

Very interesting.
I don't like the idea, maybe 'cause Im atheist bro.

Delta

Wow Neo how doe u know that O.o btw its easy  :)
i have to do that xD

mo9

Quote from: NeoKiller on August 14, 2011, 03:42:13 PM
Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, which lasts 29 or 30 days. It is the Islamic month of fasting, in which participating Muslims refrain from eating, drinking and sexual intimacy with their partners during daylight hours and is intended to teach Muslims about patience, spirituality, humility and submissiveness to God. Muslims fast for the sake of God and to offer more prayer than usual. Compared to the solar calendar, the dates of Ramadan vary, moving backwards by ab.o.u.t eleven days each year depending on the moon; thus, a person will have fasted every day of the calendar year in 34 years' time. Muslims believe Ramadan to be an auspicious month for the revelations of God to humankind, being the month in which the first verses of the Qur'an were revealed to the Islamic prophet, Muhammad.
Wikipedia D:

vv secks box

NeoKiller

This is basic knowledge ;]

funnyshit

nice neo but how u know it? my friend is doing the holiday but not me im not muslem but im arabic but my friend is muslem so yea.

mo9

Quote from: funnyshit on August 14, 2011, 03:53:16 PM
nice neo but how u know it? my friend is doing the holiday but not me im not muslem but im arabic but my friend is muslem so yea.
dude where u from ;D
<<< Egypt

vv secks box

funnyshit

hey guys anyone want to learn some arabic words? pm me the words in english that u want me to translate and ill send then in english:
hello: kefak
(spell the meaning like its written)

mhj

Wikipedia for life time! :D

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

antisickness

A guy in my class did this. We lold

Delta

Lol i life in Belgium but im turkish

funnyshit

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-