May 10, 2024, 04:17:49 AMLatest Member: SSunchip
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » BoutCheetah Bestiary/Virusery.(Not finished yet)

BoutCheetah Bestiary/Virusery.(Not finished yet)

Started by Kyrozen, November 04, 2011, 02:12:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyrozen

November 04, 2011, 02:12:14 AM Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 05:33:02 AM by Kyrozen
Note:IF such topic is already exist,do notify me.I wanna read it!
         I've noticed that something is missing... a Bestiary of some sort.So i figure out i could make one ;)
         I did this for fun.Do not shoot me or anything.If you wish for me to continue,i do need Admin's assistance for the exact numbers.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tags:
CB=Combo breaker.This virus has a combo breaker function.In which it will retaliate to prevent repetitive strikes such as "Unlimited Guard crush spams"
CF=Cannot fall.Due to the nature of this virus,it cannot fall off when it is pushed to the edge of a platform.
Rngd=This unit is ranged.
Mel=This unit is melee.
>:C=I hate this unit.
NiN=This unit is a flippin' ninja.
Ann=Annoying.
Sal=I respect this unit.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Viruses.

Ganda.
Probably the first virus you'll meet.This virus is easy to beat since it has a really slow combos and tend to brake first instead of attacking you.
This virus also appears on higher levels.
Gandas are speculated to be the lowest of all viruses since it can be found cramped inside cans on some levels.
Can be found in group,accompanied by other viruses or alone in cans.Recommended for beginners.

Attacks-
A 3-4 hits slow combo.
Jump strike.

Variants:
Normal=Yellow,virus version of patch,Low HP
Elite=Blue,virus version of patch.Low HP

Difficulty&Tags:
Effortless.Mel.

Klez
Probably one of the first that you'll meet,these viruses are red coloured,virus counter part of Spiker.
These viruses tends to run about then hit you in the face.Causing you to fall.
Considered the lowest of the low since you can find them trapped in cans on elite levels.Also appears on higher levels.
Appears either in packs,accompanied by other viruses or alone in cans.
Caution:in packs,these viruses tends to spam their combo by hitting you repetitively until one of them decides to strike you down.
Recommended for beginners.

Attacks:
Run around and then hit.
Spamming hits.

Variants:
Normal:Virus counterpart of spiker Surge.Red in colour.Very low HP
Elite:Same as normal except teal in colour.Medium amount of HP

History:
Back far beyond Boutcheetah,Klez were also known as Slappers.
And there was a miniboss/boss version of Klez called Strong-Klez.
Strong klez looks like a transformed spiker but red in colour.

Difficulty&Tags:
Effortless.Mel.

Sgt Sector
Suppose to be some sort of allied virus until he ultimately defected and betrayed the Bots.
Uses a spear as a weapon,Sgt Sector deals a relatively slow 3 hit combo with minimal damage.
He is also seen throwing grenades.Available as a coin trans.

Variants:
Boss:Sgt Sector is a boss a certain levels.As a boss,he gain a bit of Hp.Red in colour.
Miniboss:Sgt sector also re-appears as miniboss at later levels.Same as above.Medium amount of HP.
Miniboss(elite):Just like above except teal in colour.More HP than above.

Difficulty&tags:
Lame.Mel & Rgnd.

BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy is fast,BubbleBoy is burly,BubbleBoy Hits you before you can even react!
BubbleBoy is a transformed patch virus counterpart.They deal a very fast,four hit combo that hurt a lot.
BubbleBoy appears as a miniboss or a Boss.They beat up beginners for breakfast.

Strategy
Buy counter attack or rush.
Or simply block his combo and reply with yours.

Variants:
Normal:Yellow miniboss BubbleBoy.They may be small but their punches are explosive! Medium HP
Elite:Blue miniboss.Harder and better than before! BubbleBoy has received a +1.Medium Hp.
Boss:Appear as blue or yellow.Boss Bubbleboy deals a lot of damage and has a lot of HP.Be warned!

Difficulty/Tags:
Medium-hard,Ann,Mel.

Pirates.

Scalper.

Scalper is a green hulking machine that wields a a long spear-like blade.
Besides hacking its foes with the blade,it also bites as a combo breaker or 4th strike.(When biting,the head seems to expand to twice the original size.)
Unlike Mandragore,it cannot breath fire.Its first strike may be slow,but the 2nd,3rd and final is alarmingly fast
.Stay frosty,their Run-attack is a mini spin hack.

So,the only counter measures are:
-Striking/rushing Before it does.
-Use counter attack.

Variants:
Normal:Green,like the Hulk.Low HP
Elite:Despite of its sissy pink colour,these guys pack a punch! Low-medium HP.
Elite:Dubbed as Elite Scalper.A miniboss. Double the HP.

Difficulty&tags.
Easy when alone.Tedious when accompanied by underlings (Nimbas or/and Slammer)
Tags:Mel,CB.

Nimbas.

Nimbas are a community of agile underlings/lesser viruses that either served its master or attack in a squad.
Unlike Slammers,Nimbas' arms is consists of a normal hand and a hook.When idle,they make a high pitch sound
while moving their upper body in 4 directions.
Nimbas work cooperatively together to make sure they have their targets destroyed.Nimbas are almost
never found alone.
They deal 3 fast jabs and end their combo with a slow strike with their hook.If fought together,they can take down a
careless player within moments.

Note:Fortunately,Nimbas often approach player until there's some distance between nimbas and the player.
Then,the Nimbas will continue dishing out combos in the thin air until they reached the player.
Second,Nimbas may also continue to run even when they came in contact with the player.
Thirdly,Nimbas are impervious to surge's firearms.

Strategy:
Approach a squad of nimbas and seperate them either one by one or two by two and take them down.

Variants:
Normal:Green.Normal Nimbas,but still annoys players as much.Low HP.
Elite:Sissy pink in colour.Relatively low HP.
Mothership:Red in colour.Medium HP.

Tags
Ann,mel,>:C,NIN

Slammer.

Much like nimbas,except rarer and has hooks for both arms.
Slammers are burlier and tougher than nimbas.
As their name imply,Slammer approach a player by casually strolling until they are right in front of the player,they will slam the player.
After that,they'll just do regular 4 hit combos or they ran away and then casually approach the player again.

Strategy
Buy Counterattack,it helps a lot.

Variants:
Normal:Normal,green Slammers.Medium HP
Elite:Sissy pink,but packs a slam! Medium HP
Chief:Does not move or attack.It just stand over there and do nothing.Fat,thick Hp.

Tags:
Ann,Mel,>:C

Mandragore

These hulking,fire breathing purple machinery strikes their target with its claymore or
roasts them with its fire breathing technique.(Remind me of Mundo)
It dishes out a slow hit followed by 3 more hits at an alarming rate.
They also do a 270 degrees swipe as a run/attack.
They also breath fire in two fashion:
A simple line of fire.
180 degrees rotating fire.
When they blow,their head expands.

Strategy
Much like scalper.
Except make sure you are defending until he lifts his claymore.

Variants:
Normal:Purple fire breathing virus.Mandragore go where he pleases *slurps* Medium HP
Elite:Green fire breathing virus.No longer purple but stronger than purple.Medium HP
Elite Scalper:Dubbed as elite scalper,they are tinted red and ready to kill you.High HP.

Tags:
Mel.Rngd.CB

Melissa

Melissa is Alyssa's younger sister.Melissa is a machete wielding,floating
giant that has great arm reach.A swipe can take about 18% of the screen.
Beware of her 5 hit combo.If Melissa managed to deliver the full combo,it can
take out chunks of chunks of your hp.

Starving T_T
IGN:Kyrozen
Level:104
I apologies for the "fancy" and "big" words i used.I'm British,deal with it.
Can speak/comprehend:English,Malay (a bit) and French (a bit) Languages.
At your service!

KillerPig

would be pro if finished. my only complaint is that the tags are pretty pointless and the organization/grammar

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

spiderstar

Wow, this is really nice. I agree with pig on the fact that the tags are somewhat ridiculous but other then that it's really impressive.  Maybe you could color coordinate it to make it more organized?

XenoPath

Meh. Not everything has been pointed out. Plus it's useless having tags.

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

MedicaL

You should add some color to this, I lose focus every few lines and like what they said, tags pretty useless.

But other than that, this is a good quick-view on viruses imo.

Styx

"hits you before you react".

no shit, it's called Aggressive Behavior.

you should use the debug function for the HP stat of each virus when there's only 1 player as well.
Each player adds like 10% HP anyways.

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

XenoPath

Melissa/Alyssa doesn't hit 5 times. It only sounds like it.

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-