May 13, 2024, 10:22:01 PMLatest Member: bsjbtp

Lmfao.

Started by sirhamtaro, August 09, 2011, 01:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirhamtaro

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

(GMs know what I mean).

That was some funny stuff Allie,when nxt time you guys come make posts so I can have lulz.

/GM deletes my post instantly,LOL

Allie

I don't delete your posts.
I'm not hanman.
It was fun, but those hypocrites can do as they please.
Too lazy to change my IP and make a new account again.

桜 says:
Would you like to see how many accounts were banned that were either Zirak, Jrharbort or tok?
Yet all three (possibly except Zirak) deny coming over here.
They're all fine and whatnot with us.
As long as we don't publically say.
"They come to our server and steal our stuff, then claim they made our server, what hypocrites?"

Hct13345

Quote from: Allie on August 09, 2011, 01:31:21 AM
I don't delete your posts.
I'm not hanman.
It was fun, but those hypocrites can do as they please.
Too lazy to change my IP and make a new account again.

桜 says:
Would you like to see how many accounts were banned that were either Zirak, Jrharbort or tok?
Yet all three (possibly except Zirak) deny coming over here.
They're all fine and whatnot with us.
As long as we don't publically say.
"They come to our server and steal our stuff, then claim they made our server, what hypocrites?"

Just simply say i didn't do it, No need for rants about your undying love to jrharbort.

Allie

Quote from: sirhamtaro on August 09, 2011, 02:22:57 AM
Think they deleted your posts 'cus you made over 10 posts about how Zirak is wrong.

I was spamming, was expecting the deletion.
But honestly they saw it coming; they're rather bluntly feeding you lies in order to make you hate BC and love Evo.
And the one thing they said ticked off both me and Kenny.

hawk5005

Quote from: sirhamtaro on August 09, 2011, 02:43:13 AM
Sirhamtaro(aka choms) wrote:
QuoteNo,I'm neutral,playing BE 'cus I dun like what you did to BOTS in your server.

Neutral meaning I'm not paying attention to either servers 'cus I wasn't there when you guys started hacking and blahblahblah.

But nah,why did you guys make it so you do more dmg when higher lv,making low lvs weak,therefore you'd need lv150 for a decent pvp match.

And why did you change up the sector maps >.<
Because we can.

Rossbach

August 09, 2011, 06:17:36 AM #5 Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 06:23:47 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: sirhamtaro on August 09, 2011, 02:43:13 AM
Sirhamtaro(aka choms) wrote:
QuoteNo,I'm neutral,playing BE 'cus I dun like what you did to BOTS in your server.

Neutral meaning I'm not paying attention to either servers 'cus I wasn't there when you guys started hacking and blahblahblah.

But nah,why did you guys make it so you do more dmg when higher lv,making low lvs weak,therefore you'd need lv150 for a decent pvp match.

And why did you change up the sector maps >.<

At first there was a sudden interest in having high stats. Just like all private servers they make exp rate x2500000 and make you do 999999999999 damage. Anyways now that the players were starting to get too strong they had to change the sector levels max as a level 98 was not high enough when the player can get to level 200 and hit a shiz more.

No idea why they mixed up some of the levels though instead of just change their level. Probably to change it from the old BOTS!! to try and make people play on different maps for a change.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-