May 09, 2024, 08:26:30 PMLatest Member: Wayken
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » BC Events » Make BoutCheetah videos, get prizes~

Make BoutCheetah videos, get prizes~

Started by Yz, June 22, 2012, 09:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoshi91

gais, i can't download music off of realplayer anymore D:} tricky help1

Zack66775

I have some videos but they are way to large to put up. Would anyone be willing to help me with the editing, rendering, reducing file size?

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

jar009

hey I wanted to make a video to so here it is
well i'm really new in this kind a stuff so :s
and I cannot find where to post the videos to be approved so I post it here maybe some one can tell me where to post it :s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dwt_FHu0mg&feature=youtube_gdata_player
if I get a prize I would chose for  rb pack 50, or for lady valor (E)

Yz

June 25, 2012, 10:45:03 AM #63 Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 04:19:15 PM by Yz
Fubar, jar009 & Tainted all may select a prize.
DISCORD killyzkill

lasercut

OMG I updated my avatar

Zack66775

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Taintedblood

IGN: Tainted | TaintedScars
Lvl :  232      | 160

lasercut

Quote from: Zack66775 on June 25, 2012, 04:58:13 PM
wow. someone using guard crush instead of rush. Nice man.

Rush = knocking mobs down = wasting time waiting for mobs to stand up

1 rush = approx 2 gcs therefore gc has greater DPS
OMG I updated my avatar

VictorMv

Taintedblood

IGN: Tainted | TaintedScars
Lvl :  232      | 160

Rossbach

June 26, 2012, 12:12:22 AM #70 Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 12:14:11 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: lasercut on June 25, 2012, 05:10:26 PM

While it is true rush spamming is slower when nubs spam it, it can also be fater if you know how, and when to use it:

Just use combo instead of GC.

Combo + rush = faster.

GC has low range of attack, only the few mobs in front of you, Rush had a higher range of attack, and hits multiple mobs in the direction you face. If you are able to rush many mobs at the same time, leading to you to finish when mobs are getting up you can quickly rush those mobs, and have your merc deal with the last few, that you rushed last.

Rush allows you to use the skill while running, while in order to use gc you have to stop moving.

Omnomnom eating toast.

lasercut

June 26, 2012, 05:12:09 AM #71 Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 05:18:32 AM by lasercut
Quote from: Rossbach on June 26, 2012, 12:12:22 AM

While it is true rush spamming is slower when nubs spam it, it can also be fater if you know how, and when to use it:

Combo + rush = faster.

GC has low range of attack, only the few mobs in front of you, Rush had a higher range of attack, and hits multiple mobs in the direction you face. If you are able to rush many mobs at the same time, leading to you to finish when mobs are getting up you can quickly rush those mobs, and have your merc deal with the last few, that you rushed last.

Rush allows you to use the skill while running, while in order to use gc you have to stop moving.

I agree rush is the better choice on some levels, but I will always use gc on 186:

1. combo+rush = doesn't work when standing on safe spots
2.need to combo on the same level as the mobs to be able to use rush so more damage will be taken
3.rush is nearly useless against xab since your normal combo will mostly be blocked

Oh and another rb pack if the second vid gets used as well :P
OMG I updated my avatar

jar009

Rossbach

June 26, 2012, 11:34:30 AM #73 Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 11:35:29 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: lasercut on June 26, 2012, 05:12:09 AM
Quote from: Rossbach on June 26, 2012, 12:12:22 AM

Combo + rush = faster.

I agree rush is the better choice on some levels, but I will always use gc on 186:

1. combo+rush = doesn't work when standing on safe spots
2.need to combo on the same level as the mobs to be able to use rush so more damage will be taken
3.rush is nearly useless against xab since your normal combo will mostly be blocked

Oh and another rb pack if the second vid gets used as well :P

1. Then don't stand in these safe spots. Even when Ross is doing high levels with a naked bla bla bla lv 1 he does not have to take that much care. Just stand in the open and fight.

2. Just combo then. Also like Ross said, no need to be on safe spots. Just play at normal level.

3. Called pushing.

Omnomnom eating toast.

lasercut

Quote from: Rossbach on June 26, 2012, 11:34:30 AM

1. Then don't stand in these safe spots. Even when Ross is doing high levels with a naked bla bla bla lv 1 he does not have to take that much care. Just stand in the open and fight.

2. Just combo then. Also like Ross said, no need to be on safe spots. Just play at normal level.

3. Called pushing.

1. you are pushing, I'm killing. They require different strategies

2. see number 1

3. In my opinion killing is more fun than pushing, so I won't push unless I have to

And finally I just want to say, this is all my opinion, you may feel more comfortable using rush. But I like gc so don't try and start an argument.
OMG I updated my avatar

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-