May 09, 2024, 09:14:55 PMLatest Member: Wayken

Elite Tag

Started by Killer10, February 19, 2013, 08:23:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Killer10

Why don't we add a new tag {e} where when people make a room adding {e} tag in it only elite maps show up in the list! :)

Edit: i know cooky will like this! :D
IGN: Picatchu   
Level: 172 w/ membership 206

Frith

I dont really see how this would help, i mean its would make things easier if you wanted to do elite maps but its not really that nesecary because its only takes a couple of seconds to find the maps seperatly  :-\

war_lord159

the tag is not really useful in my opinion.

We can just change the map to the maps that drop E parts

(Refer to Mod Cooky's E parts guide in the Tips & Guides Section to know the maps)

:)
IGN: War Lord | Guild: Redemption|

Dream: To help the BoutCheetah Community =)

War's Price Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dyg5dym

Killer10

i know what you mean guys , but you know , some people don't even know about the website! they don't know how to use etc. and it will be easier to people to find the (E) maps instead of logging into the website then search in the Drop list and then go to the map you want , so easier is the {e} tag that will only show the (E) maps
IGN: Picatchu   
Level: 172 w/ membership 206

war_lord159

Quote from: Killer10 on February 19, 2013, 09:21:49 AM
i know what you mean guys , but you know , some people don't even know about the website! they don't know how to use etc. and it will be easier to people to find the (E) maps instead of logging into the website then search in the Drop list and then go to the map you want , so easier is the {e} tag that will only show the (E) maps

they can just ask other players how to get E parts and other players can respond like:
*Go to Mod Cooky's Guide in Website Forums>>Tips &Guides>>Cooky's E Parts Guide to find the map
*Go to Map XX or level XX Map to get E parts

Anyone who knows those things will respond most of the time cause there is nothing wrong with a little help :)
IGN: War Lord | Guild: Redemption|

Dream: To help the BoutCheetah Community =)

War's Price Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dyg5dym

Toast

Quote from: Killer10 on February 19, 2013, 09:21:49 AM

Updates are posted on the website. If they don't know how to use it, most likely they won't know what it does or how you use it, unless your curious and you see another room doing it.

-1, wouldn't be needed. You can already easily find the elite maps. I believe there's a yellow/black bar around it too, like a hazard sign.

Cooky

dont really like the idea, sorry, it would be pointless.

It would be nice if there was an (E) tag that made it so boxes would only drop if they were (E) parts, so you wouldnt waste your time filling your inventory with crap parts

medchiller

Quote from: Cooky on February 19, 2013, 10:31:49 PM
dont really like the idea, sorry, it would be pointless.

It would be nice if there was an (E) tag that made it so boxes would only drop if they were (E) parts, so you wouldnt waste your time filling your inventory with crap parts
Lol would make it easier but (E) parts aren't intended to be easy to find, I know it doesn't increase the rate but it makes you get it faster by not having to empty inventory and no surprise when you do get one, but I can understand why you want this. ;P

Not really needed as toast said if they don't know the site they don't know the updates, making it useless.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-