May 02, 2024, 09:09:02 PMLatest Member: utaletrmpo
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Pokemon White

Pokemon White

Started by FallenShadow, March 20, 2013, 02:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lara538

Unfezant suck and i would take out emboar cuz charizard is fire type also and better.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

FallenShadow

Quote from: lara538 on March 22, 2013, 09:49:30 PM
Unfezant suck and i would take out emboar cuz charizard is fire type also and better.

Yeah just need suggestions for better type pokemon to fit in their. For example like Allie suggested the physcic type pokemon, i need a flying type and water type

Toast

May I also suggest to use Volcarona? You'll get it later in the game and it's level 70.

FallenShadow

Quote from: Toast on March 22, 2013, 09:54:42 PM
May I also suggest to use Volcarona? You'll get it later in the game and it's level 70.

I'd be grateful if people could post locations on pokemon too :) like what zone to find them if it's not too much trouble

Toast

KillerPig

how is seismitoad bad
youve obv never done a poison touch + poison jab combo. literally 100% poison chance. its no swampert but it can still hold its ground with surf + eq

ill agree with allie and sigilyph because he absolutely rapes. jesus christ hes so op. even with a slot wasted on fly

darmanitan is ok. its just too frail to be any good.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

lsqe

March 23, 2013, 10:38:58 AM #21 Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 10:44:48 AM by lsqe
Quote from: KillerPig on March 23, 2013, 10:28:38 AM
how is seismitoad bad
youve obv never done a poison touch + poison jab combo. literally 100% poison chance. its no swampert but it can still hold its ground with surf + eq

ill agree with allie and sigilyph because he absolutely rapes. jesus christ hes so op. even with a slot wasted on fly

darmanitan is ok. its just too frail to be any good.

Yeah lol with Seismitoad's ability poison jab is gay. Trying giving it this move set: Poison jab, Drain punch, Surf and Earthquake.

P.s It has high HP and DEF and its weakness is only grass-type moves.
IGN: The Lsqe / The Lsqe 2 / Lsqe_Merc
Guild: - / - / The Company

Toast

It's base HP stat is 105, average I guess. But it's base defense is 75 which is pretty bad.

lsqe

Quote from: Toast on March 23, 2013, 10:55:42 AM
It's base HP stat is 105, average I guess. But it's base defense is 75 which is pretty bad.
Not if you EV train its DEF, it will become quite bulky.

KillerPig

how it average???????
y is no1 taking into consideration that he only has one weakness. with only one weakness to grass, he'll be taking a lot of hits. 75 base defense is all its needs with hp like that lmao. unless you send it up against someone with a grass attack, he can tank just as well as swampert with drain punch

Toast

said the person to use growl on swampert

lsqe

Quote from: Toast on March 23, 2013, 12:30:16 PM
said the person to use growl on swampert
We're not saying that Sesimitoad is stronger than Swampert but that Seismitoad is a strong pokemon.

KillerPig

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-