May 08, 2024, 08:40:11 AMLatest Member: punarjanHOSP
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » I can change

I can change

Started by qolderman, August 05, 2013, 08:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toast

Quote from: Cooky on August 05, 2013, 09:38:03 PM
tricky doesnt hesitate to call u out when u do something dumb , he is similar to allie in that way

that doesn't mean he hates you or anything. back when I was mod and I did really stupid things I always thought tricky hated me cuz he would call me autistic and stuff like that but then I realized he was really just helping me by letting me know I was being that way.. and he told me how I could fix it and I have matured a lot since then and I think tricky was a real help with that, which I am very thankful for

idk why but that rly touched me
gj cooky

MasterMerc

this topic is wonderful and not pure aids ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

loljk urgay4makingthis
#stopmegatron2k15

Cooky

Quote from: Selene on August 05, 2013, 10:14:31 PM
Don't change because people dislike you.. You shouldn't care what people think about you.

maybe the worst advice of all time

a large percentage of succeeding in life is getting others to like you. trying to land a job, getting a promotion, getting into the university you want to, making friends, keeping friends, getting a girlfriend/boyfriend etc are all dependent on making yourself likeable. If you aren't likeable, you should find out why and try to change it, assuming its something that can be changed and people aren't being racist or prejudice against you for unfair reasons.

MagicXR

Selene

Quote from: Cooky on August 05, 2013, 10:32:30 PM
Don't change because people dislike you.. You shouldn't care what people think about you.

a large percentage of succeeding in life is getting others to like you. trying to land a job, getting a promotion, getting into the university you want to, making friends, keeping friends, getting a girlfriend/boyfriend etc are all dependent on making yourself likeable. If you aren't likeable, you should find out why and try to change it, assuming its something that can be changed and people aren't being racist or prejudice against you for unfair reasons.
If your life is messed up then change it.

Purple

^this

Having the idea that you need to be you and that you should never change is stupid. Just like cooky, I've changed a hell of a lot on this forum. 90% of the change was due to why people disliked me and them telling me why they disliked me.

For people that have used this forum for a few years; skim through your previous posts. I guarantee you you'll notice a change in the way you talked to others.

^**** im special xd

-Speedy-

yea i agree with yea cooky to get anywhere in life you need to put yourself out there and be a likeable person

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

TinyPatch

A lot of people don't like me and I don't give a **** if they do, I just continue to be myself.

Anyway if you're wondering I don't hate you.
That's the way to think Selene. Sadly, me not changing ends me up with a message saying "This account has been banned from BoutCheetah".
Tiny

Pokeh

Quote from: Purple on August 05, 2013, 10:35:53 PM

^this

Having the idea that you need to be you and that you should never change is stupid. Just like cooky, I've changed a hell of a lot on this forum. 90% of the change was due to why people disliked me and them telling me why they disliked me.

For people that have used this forum for a few years; skim through your previous posts. I guarantee you you'll notice a change in the way you talked to others.

agreed mane. change yourself to better yourself, not because somebody dislikes you.

zomniethe4

i agreed until you brought up the friends part.
ofc u should probably act different when it comes to srsbsns like jobs and careers and stuff that can effect that
but when it comes to friends, you should be able to act the way that you normally act. if they cant accept how you are, you need to find new friends. this game is just like the friend situation.
ur not trying to impress someone, so just be yourself until you find someone whos cool with it

fixing bad habits and changing to fit in are 2 different things

Zom

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Cooky

Quote from: TinyPatch on August 06, 2013, 12:20:55 AM

A lot of people don't like me and I don't give a **** if they do, I just continue to be myself.

Anyway if you're wondering I don't hate you.
That's the way to think Selene. Sadly, me not changing ends me up with a message saying "This account has been banned from BoutCheetah".

LOOL  HAHA ya nice one Selene

Cooky

Rossbach

August 06, 2013, 02:36:55 PM #28 Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 02:42:40 PM by Rossbach
Ross shall always be Ross, he has no reason to change who he is.  ::)

As for, qolderman, yeh you need to change, you don't need to fully change ur-self just learn to be mature.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-