May 05, 2024, 01:21:08 PMLatest Member: leejisu
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Staff Should Make Tournament.

Staff Should Make Tournament.

Started by Shadow, January 18, 2011, 11:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

I think the staff should host a 1v1 PvP tournament to help get people out of being bored. 

Simple set up like most other tournaments.

Best 2 out of 3 matches.

Maps:  Can remain random or could consist of some set up like flop, neo data cross, and flop again or 3 different maps I don't know staff could decide that.

Level Cap: 150 to make so its even for everyone.

Brackets:  Players will face each other by random draw.
Maybe add a losers bracket in for a small prize like 1st Place:  3k coins  2nd Place:  2k coins  3rd Place:  1k coins prizes only going to the 3 top finishers in both the winning and losing brackets.

As for the winning bracket (since this could be a huge tournament if it would happen) I say 1st Place:  1 Month Membership ? or maybe 20k coins ?  Or if this person does not own it, a +5 150 set if the person would like that instead ?  2nd Place:  10k coins ? Or +5 150 set if the person would like that instead, and 3rd Place:  5k coins ?  Or +5 150 set if the person don't have it and would like that instead.

I don't know maybe this is a bad idea, but I've noticed a lot of people have been saying they were getting bored of this game so why not make things interesting by adding a tournament or something every now and then.  Post what you think lol flame me if you want I don't care just give me some feedback.

BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

zomniethe4

Zom

Shadow

Quote from: zomniethe4 on January 18, 2011, 11:12:37 PM
20k coins is nothing.
Well like I said the staff could decide the prizes if this would ever happen if you want it could be boosted to like 100k or more I don't know I just threw out a random number lol.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Allie

I've hosted tournaments like this.
Only tournaments hosted by myself seem to work out.
Obviously because I can orange text and say you're ready now or you're out >_>.

Shadow

Well what about allowing the Game Staff to have orange text ?  So they could help with it or something since I know your plenty busy with other things ?  I don't know I'm just making this suggestion to add some excitement I guess you could say to those people who say the game is getting boring.

Allie

Shadow

Xil

havent had a staff held tourny in a while.

it would be fun do do this.
pls

Styx

Allie

If I hold a tourny, it'd be US/Canada only.
I've learned my lesson.

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Allie on January 19, 2011, 04:01:50 AM
If I hold a tourny, it'd be US/Canada only.
I've learned my lesson.

but i want to in tooo, and i was pvping and on with no problem ^^, xD
<br />

Shadow

Well like I said the staff who do the event can decide all what happens I was just making the suggestion to help liven up the community.

Robocop7ant

then this is not in the right folder.
<br />

Shadow

I put it in General Discussion because more people would see it.

Rossbach

January 19, 2011, 06:18:52 PM #14 Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 06:23:04 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Shadow on January 19, 2011, 06:06:44 PM
I put it in General Discussion because more people would see it.

So in general the other sub-forums don't matter and we should all post in GD because more people will see it. Thx because of this I learned to now post all my topics in GD. /Being sarcastic

Ps. I believe we had a argument over this in the old forum. :3

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-