May 03, 2024, 10:03:36 AMLatest Member: 1bdirejiz
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Pray for Paris

Pray for Paris

Started by plasmodium, November 14, 2015, 06:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z0co2

Quote from: Cooky on November 15, 2015, 04:16:16 PM
I do blame humanity. But I also put a lot of blame on religion because that is the motive behind all of these attacks. You can't deny it. But I'm not trying to just hate on religion. That is not how I meant to come across. But rather point out how silly it is to go to religion for help after a terrorist attack motivated by religion just happened. Its times like these where religion really sucks. And to pray about it just seems silly to me. its like shooting some rounds at the firing range in honor of school shooting victims. I think you all misinterpreted what I said as a whole and you're all focusing on one line. Dont pray for paris. Donate. Thats how you can help.

Well yeah, I don't give a damn about how silly you think praying is, so no need for me to comment on that. I meant to focus on just one line. I've already stated what I think about that line no need to do that again.

Cooky

November 15, 2015, 04:41:07 PM #16 Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 04:43:45 PM by Cooky
i dont think praying is silly I think its silly to be praying instead of donating when something like this happens

im giving this too much attention. not replying anymore

Pokeh

yeah while you're at it also pray for:
-lebanon bombing
-beirut bombing
-japan earthquake
-mexico earthquake

all happened the same day. what happened is bad, it's just that media go apeshit over paris because people are more familiar with it (and can empathize with it better)=more public support to bomb isis. which isn't bad, but changing your facebook profile pic to the colors of france is the same as "1like=1 prayer"

donate and take some time to understand what actually happened and how you can make a difference instead of hopping the bandwagon.

Selene

I find it highly disrespectful that some people on here are arguing regrading Paris.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-