May 17, 2024, 07:50:08 AMLatest Member: MyzhFug
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Something I don't understand

Something I don't understand

Started by Bashie, September 07, 2012, 05:21:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

Quote from: KillerPig on September 08, 2012, 02:12:53 PM
Quote from: hawk5005 on September 08, 2012, 01:13:48 PM
The only reason this thread was made is because you want to prove Allie wrong. You couldn't care less about the thread.
wtf
instead of just blindly repeating points and accusing people of shit they didnt do, just stop omg
now i agree with pig

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

leapman

I swear there been too much talk about this. It's crazy :'(
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

wxx

If this was Acclaim u'd all get banned lol

Pokeh

this is why we can't have nice things >_>

Yoshi91

uh like anyone forgot how a country has laws and a community should have at least respectable rules?

In order for a group of people to actually be a group, there's always going to be a leader who really, gets the final say. You should respect that. Censorship for in game player's names ARE necessary. Seriously, it's immature to even argue against this.

Xx Itz Ian

September 08, 2012, 02:45:44 PM #65 Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 02:46:07 PM by Xx Itz Ian
Yoshi, you explained a dictator, i thought this forum was.

Democracy
 Warned for spamming in your thread. For more details talk to Allie/Yz.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yoshi91

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on September 08, 2012, 02:45:44 PM
Yoshi, you explained a dictator, i thought this forum was.

Democracy
Warned for spamming in your thread. For more details talk to Allie/Yz.

Democratic governments have leaders; the United States have had 44 presidents. The United States, home of democracy has rules and laws for citizens to respect and follow. Learn what the term "Dictatorship" actually refer to before you bring it up.

Corr

Stop going off topic.

One of the rules.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

DarkShadow89

I wouldve just moved the topic to spam thread. Lol
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

mo9

read the whole thing
uhm not on anyone's side , but my thread got locked before cause fireY was being a child , which i did not appreciate at all , i'd rather have his posts deleted then my thread locked , because it was a legitimate thread
link
here
back on topic , i find locking someone's thread because a random person was acting like a child something retarded , a person should not pay for someone else's stupidity
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Yz

September 08, 2012, 04:17:25 PM #70 Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 04:18:10 PM by Yz
Quote from: mo9 on September 08, 2012, 03:59:50 PM
read the whole thing
uhm not on anyone's side , but my thread got locked before cause fireY was being a child , which i did not appreciate at all , i'd rather have his posts deleted then my thread locked , because it was a legitimate thread
link
here
back on topic , i find locking someone's thread because a random person was acting like a child something retarded , a person should not pay for someone else's stupidity

Are you joking. Seriously, are you.

the one thing I hate about this community is that they only see 1 side of everything >_> Half of that thread is "Allie is bad ararara" and most of that is over Pigs ban which was validly placed. I locked it for that reason. But thanks for just making it seem like a personal problem of mine ._.
DISCORD killyzkill

Adamp

NeoKiller

September 08, 2012, 04:29:24 PM #72 Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 04:45:48 PM by NeoKiller
Problem: staff is locking topics because of someone breaking rules.
Solution: punish the people who're breaking the rules instead of locking the whole thread (you have a warning system and you can delete single posts)

We got a problem and the solution which makes this thread useless and everyone is going off topic now.
I suggest locking this thread and getting back to normal again.
If another thing like this happens the person who has a problem can make another thread where it can be maturely discussed.

Tricky misunderstood my side and went mad so I gotta make something clear.
I completely support the staff's decision for locking the threads.
However it came only that far that the threads needed to be locked because the people who started spamming/going off topic didn't get warned or their posts didn't get removed.
I give you an example.
Pig made that off topic joke and Ian continued with those jokes, then the next one made another one etc.
However if pig his post was deleted noone would have continued following pig and the thread wouldn't get trashed.
So yeah, the staff just needs to instantly remove those posts or warn the people instead of doing nothing till the thread is ruined and lock it then.

FM NEO FTW !!!!  8)

Santa

think about it this way peeps, lets say you have a little child playing BoutCheetah, do you want them playing in a sector match with someone named ImGoingTo****You, or SuckMy****.  Tons of games have these kinds of sensors.  It is necessary.  Get over it.  If you don't like it, simply bypass it by doing SuckMyD1ck and get banned.

Allie

@Pig
I'm saying this from all three of us admins, who have all come to a similar conclusion.
We gave you another chance to forum here, from a ban that shouldn't have been lifted, and all you do is start trouble and call us wrong in every argument you can find. Here is the official warning you're looking for: forum like a normal player and stay out of trouble. If you argue against Zylon Gaming again, we will ban you.

This is an agreement between all three of us admins, not just me. I'm just the one whose finally going to post it.
We didn't unban you so you could start more trouble.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-