May 02, 2024, 12:04:15 PMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Who is ur favorite GM?(poll)

Who is ur favorite GM?(poll)

Started by lara538, January 31, 2013, 10:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is your favorite GM?

GM Selene
10 (15.4%)
GM ZeroUH
5 (7.7%)
GM Materger
35 (53.8%)
GM Meteor
8 (12.3%)
GM Spiderstar
7 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 65

spiderstar

I voted for myself because I didn't feel like there were enough votes for me.

(click to show/hide)

Yz

selene is best
maters nicest
optis worst
maters favorite
DISCORD killyzkill

DarkShadow89

My opinion:

Spiders is the best, because of how he handles his shit and is good with people socially. Hes also nice and keeps lobbies entertaining.

But thats just me  ::)

Love ya spider!
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Madprox

Mat won this by a mile.

But i also find these kind of polls a bad idea.
There's nothing wrong with saying who you like more somewhere, on forums or in the lobby, but to have a poll like this.. idk..

I like all staff equally, i picked Materger because I'm a little bit better friends with him then the others in this list, also before he was chosen to be GM.
I think though, that Selene should win the place for most work put into everything, as all i ever hear of her is "I'm busy, I'm working on something", then 1hour later she posts a guide which must've taken a gazillion years to complete to her perfection.
Great work Selene :3.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Yz

it's just a "which GM are you closer with" thread i don't see why people are making it sucha big deal??? lol
DISCORD killyzkill

spiderstar

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on February 01, 2013, 02:56:00 AM
My opinion:

Spiders is the best, because of how he handles his shit and is good with people socially. Hes also nice and keeps lobbies entertaining.

But thats just me  ::)

Love ya spider!

Thanks Dark. :)

Quote from: Yz on February 01, 2013, 04:43:33 AM
it's just a "which GM are you closer with" thread i don't see why people are making it sucha big deal??? lol

This. 
No one needs to defend anyone in this thread, it's just a fun thread to see who's the most popular GM among the community. The results won't affect how we will handle situations in the future and it doesn't reflect how we work now.

XeroXshadowZ

Eat4two

I do not know how to interpret your reasoning Cooky, everyone is free to have their own favourite... To quote what Ross said, "It is not disrespectful just because someone voices their option that they like someone over another." All you do is placing your vote in who is your personal favorite, I really see nothing wrong with that.
For example, the question was not: who is the worst GM of them all? That would be wrong. 

I suppose that in this poll, people most likely voted for Mater because he treats players in a friendly way, he is also very talkative which is a great expertise to have. Then there are other GM's who are working better in 'other fields' and for other tasks. They are all useful for the server which is the principal. However, Mater definitely deserves the votes he gets just as much as they all do. 

Personally I did not vote, I believe they complement each other in a decent way. In other words, they possess own abilities and characteristics to be functional as a group. They are good in their own way and overall nobody is better than the other one, imo. Some may be more active than the others intermittently but that is just something inevitable.

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

Cooky

i just didnt want to have anyones feelings hurt but i see now that no one takes it seriously so i guess i overeacted lol

Materger

February 01, 2013, 06:01:10 AM #26 Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 06:03:42 AM by Materger
I basically like everyone the same. =9

We es a team so we act as one big happy family.

>: )

Oh and I think you should edit the title and change "what" to "who" because "what" makes us sounds like items or something.   :P

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

NeoKiller

the better qiestion would be "who is doing the best job in your opinion".
cuz noone rlly gives a **** which gm has the most friends.
but the best would be to not do a thread like this at all since it has been proven in the past that those threads always end up in spam and flame.

KillerPig

February 01, 2013, 07:49:05 AM #28 Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 07:50:14 AM by Selene
between spider and mat i pick mat hehe
maybe mat should be head gm heeh

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Yz

Quote from: NeoKiller on February 01, 2013, 07:47:19 AM
the better qiestion would be "who is doing the best job in your opinion".
cuz noone rlly gives a **** which gm has the most friends.
but the best would be to not do a thread like this at all since it has been proven in the past that those threads always end up in spam and flame.

and yet 30+ people voted? so maybe people do give a **** and you should stop thinking your opinion is the worlds opinion omg lol
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-