May 17, 2024, 06:09:08 PMLatest Member: AlfredoHag
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » BATTLEFIELD 3 IS BETTER THAN CHICKEN OF DUTY MODERN GAY F***

BATTLEFIELD 3 IS BETTER THAN CHICKEN OF DUTY MODERN GAY F***

Started by Expo, November 20, 2011, 06:25:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delta

MODERN WARFAR IS PRO!!!!
BF3<MW3!!
HEUHEUEYHEUEHEUEHEUeh

Thats it

Thx for reading lol

Shadow

OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST WATCHED ALL 38 MINUTES AND 50 SECONDS OF THAT REVIEW......lol

Toast:  Uncharted is worst series ever lol.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Yz

Quote from: Shadow on November 20, 2011, 11:18:25 AM
OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST WATCHED ALL 38 MINUTES AND 50 SECONDS OF THAT REVIEW......lol

its ok for 12 year olds like toast who cant play games that are for grown ups like us khaos
DISCORD killyzkill

Toast

To you, but not me.  8)

Styx

LOL BOUT > ALL **** YOU!!!

RIGHT??? HEY **** BF3 AND MW3 THEY ALL SHIT. THIS SUCKS, THAT SUCKS WHJBHDWDKJNFEFKJLM#R.

Jesus christ some of you guys needa chill when it comes to games =/.

Shadow

Quote from: Yz on November 20, 2011, 11:21:16 AM

its ok for 12 year olds like toast who cant play games that are for grown ups like us khaos
This is true lol. 

My main thing against uncharted is 3rd person I hate games in third person it's retarded lol.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

hawk5005

Shadow

koolwolf2

Quote from: Shadow on November 20, 2011, 11:59:55 AM
BC is not a shooter game though :P.
I just sniped u BOOM HEAD SHOT

Xceed gets 100000000 points for team 0,0

@Hawk hi5 Skyrim rules ;P I got about only 8 shouts 3=
Newest one:

Jeffalo13

THEY ARE NOT COMPARABLE.   TWO TOTALLY SEPARATE AND DIFFERENT GAMES.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

ZeroUH

koolwolf2

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on November 20, 2011, 12:10:41 PM
THEY ARE NOT COMPARABLE.   TWO TOTALLY SEPARATE AND DIFFERENT GAMES.
Not totally not really anyway I wouldn't care playin skyrim, when I get bored of that Am thinkin mw3

@Zero HELL YEAH

Counter strike = best fps of ALL TIME
Newest one:

zomniethe4

MW3 was not made to be an entirely different game; It was made to be an improved MW2. They didn't even want to release the actual MW2 they just threw it out there with barely any effort.

Zom

iwasbobo

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

NeoKiller

Quote from: Shadow on November 20, 2011, 10:34:47 AM
Hmm MW3 is the same as MW2 ?  But you basically said everything is different on them ? lol......Battlefield 3 is the same as Battlefield 2 Totally wrong .....except they changed some stuff too lol.  

Also BF3 is retarded their guns have absolutely no sound difference whatsoever.  You can literally shoot any gun in that game and they sound exactly alike.  Hell even the rocket launchers sound like the rifles lol.  Graphics on BF3 and MW3 are basically the same.Totally wrong  MW3 graphics are way better than MW2's.
I didn't pay attention to the sound of the guns yet.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-