May 21, 2024, 02:48:22 PMLatest Member: anaepsy
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » What do you think of these 2....

What do you think of these 2....

Started by zepher2211, April 01, 2011, 03:00:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astonish

Quote from: NoS on April 01, 2011, 05:49:29 AM

hahah i agreed but i bet i can make a better sig than that just saying but i like it it not that bad if u look it in a way well nice job

LOL PWNAGE

even more pwnage

zepher2211

Salanos, no he said it was bad at first but gave no reason, after I stated he just trolled every thread he posted in he changed his mind, after Allie said it was bad he changed his mind, and Allie maybe you should just get good enough to tell its not a render on a background, that or go on google images and put in "barren background" o.o. Astonish, you shouldn't even post in gfx, because as far as I can tell, the only things you've posted here were asking for Salanos to teach you and for Surgeys skin; Bounty I congratulate you on being that talented with your ass. Zom telling me it looks like crap doesn't really tell me anything.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Allie

Quote from: zepher2211 on April 02, 2011, 05:21:42 AM
Salanos, no he said it was bad at first but gave no reason, after I stated he just trolled every thread he posted in he changed his mind, after Allie said it was bad he changed his mind, and Allie maybe you should just get good enough to tell its not a render on a background, that or go on google images and put in "barren background" o.o. Astonish, you shouldn't even post in gfx, because as far as I can tell, the only things you've posted here were asking for Salanos to teach you and for Surgeys skin; Bounty I congratulate you on being that talented with your ass. Zom telling me it looks like crap doesn't really tell me anything.

I shouldn't have to, you're the artist, appeal to your audience ;o.
If you can't, don't GFX.

zomniethe4

Quote from: zepher2211 on April 02, 2011, 05:21:42 AM
Zom telling me it looks like crap doesn't really tell me anything.
What else do you want me to say. I told you why it's a bad signature.

Zom

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-