May 18, 2024, 07:45:18 AMLatest Member: voldmort
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Droppable Bot-Stract in sector?

Droppable Bot-Stract in sector?

Started by Insaniity, July 22, 2011, 11:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

^Why I chose these rates

Quote from: Pokeh on July 24, 2011, 06:05:36 PM
It would still be nice to be able to get some Botstract from Sector.

500-1k BS/ Black box with a drop chance of .5-1%?

Is because if you do about 100 rounds of sector and get 1 black box (on average, if it's a 1% drop rate)

Then that's about 200 Minutes of sectoring. (If your a fast sectorer, 2 minutes per game.)

If you were to PvP for 200 minutes you would earn around 1k Botstract (If your win/lose is about 50/50 and you get the botstract)

It's just a matter of how much time it takes to get x amount of botstract. If it matches up in sector with PvP (or a 1:2 ratio of some-sort) then that wouldn't change anything. Botstract makes your bot stronger, the same reason you sector for exp. Doesn't feel out of place to me.

Xkiller712

I dont support this.  A bunch of people would stop pvping.

Blessed

why would people stop pvping to do 1000 rounds of boring as* sector rounds f dat

Vs.

Xkiller712

Because some people only pvp every once in a while just to get bs -.-

koolwolf2

Before people approve or disapprove we should know if it is possible so far i haven't seen a custom drop

(The chests are from base before someone trolls me about this and they existed as a possible sector drop)
Newest one:

asmit10

I'm 99% sure this is possible. They would just have to make a new box, which wouldn't be hard and they code what drops from which box. Or, they could just make it so that Bot Stract drops instead of the box...
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Insaniity

How do you explain the purple boxeS? Huh? lol....

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-