May 19, 2024, 05:57:52 AMLatest Member: ytru97
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » This needs to stop

This needs to stop

Started by xbaras, September 12, 2012, 05:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

September 12, 2012, 05:38:03 AM #15 Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 05:38:45 AM by Iridion
wat?

i want to know wat corr has to say

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

xbaras

Quote from: Yz on September 12, 2012, 05:23:17 AM
Cool, but you said she hates him, and she doesn't, they are best friends. Everyone rips on Allie for being bias and they praise Kenny, but Allie is unbias.
I changed my mind about that part of the topic. As you can see it is now deleted.

Selene

Why are people keep posting topics like this? I don't hate anyone... Like Tricky said if you have proof of us Staff then please show it.

Xkiller712

Allie told me directly she hates me.  ::)

NeoKiller

im starting to hate this forum, gotta read everyday how someone cries about the staff not liking him.
who the **** cares? why do u need the attenion of staff?

HyperShadic6

September 12, 2012, 01:52:28 PM #20 Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 01:58:38 PM by HyperShadic6
I havnt seen any Staff bullying anyone I might not know all about what the staff do. If someone got bullied by a staff they can post it on forums.They have hands you know  ::)
This is just ridiculous on my opinion

KillerPig

All this drama started when selene and zom were promoted...

DEMOTE THEM!!!!!

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Nucleaon

Just because staff doesn't talk to you doesn't mean we HATE you.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Selene

Quote from: nanak tatum on September 12, 2012, 08:13:57 PM
ALLIE IS AWESOME! kenny is cool. I have more to say about the main topic but people will get mad at me so i wont say anything.
Please say.

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

DarkShadow89

I think when your a staff member there has a to be a certain limit to how much you say. The more you talk the more people think they can get stuff out of you, or become your buddy. I personally wouldnt talk to everyone if they messaged me for items every 20 minutes. They arent mean, they have shit to do.
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

KillerPig

????????
Quote from: DarkShadow89 on September 12, 2012, 08:42:50 PM
I think when your a staff member there has a to be a certain limit to how much you say. The more you talk the more people think they can get stuff out of you, or become your buddy. I personally wouldnt talk to everyone if they messaged me for items every 20 minutes. They arent mean, they have shit to do.
1.staff shouldnt have talking limit wtf
2. wats wrong with having friends
3. ofc beggers will be ignored

DarkShadow89

September 12, 2012, 08:56:48 PM #27 Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 09:02:47 PM by DarkShadow89
Well if you talk to much you give "newbs" satisfaction to drive you off track of important things. :O You can have friends, but most people that nag at mods arent "friends" people that you knew before you were part of staff would be a "friend" :O This is just how i was when I was Developer for LegendGunz back when it was popular :P

My Point: Staff isnt mean, everyone expects too much of them. Not to mention most of the staff members arent ehmmm... "professionals" with degrees in graphic design and programming and shit you guys know that right? Lol, I mean possibly Kenny or Allie, I wouldn't know. But most of the staff you see in game are kids. (Had to edit and say that, Im not completely sure if most are kids I just presume. Dont flame me and point out staff members that are 18+. I was just saying.... The ones the play more then most.)
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

KillerPig

September 12, 2012, 09:24:01 PM #28 Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 09:24:45 PM by KillerPig
Quote from: DarkShadow89 on September 12, 2012, 08:56:48 PM
Well if you talk to much you give "newbs" satisfaction to drive you off track of important things.
wat. how?
You can have friends, but most people that nag at mods arent "friends" people that you knew before you were part of staff would be a "friend"
ya exactly

My Point: Staff isnt mean, everyone expects too much of them. Not to mention most of the staff members arent ehmmm... "professionals" with degrees in graphic design and programming and shit you guys know that right?
they dont have to be. only allie and kenny do that technical shit. the other staff members just watch over game

Lol, I mean possibly Kenny or Allie, I wouldn't know. But most of the staff you see in game are kids. (Had to edit and say that, Im not completely sure if most are kids I just presume. Dont flame me and point out staff members that are 18+. I was just saying.... The ones the play more then most.)
only 2 "kid" staff members are tost and hawk (i believe). theyre like 12, 15 or something. everyone else is like 16+, which is like young adult phase. but srsly what do u expect? this is a kids game; we have only like 2 old guys playing this

DarkShadow89

What i meant by the programming and degrees bullshit was that most people expect that of the staff which its not need, like you said. I was assuming zom was somewhat of a lower age. And Nuc... i thought he was 15 or 16. Well staff is not mean, and I think its fine. I dont know why people always complain. Although I did miss Pig as Mod. :( Zylon demotes staff really fast :/ I miss FireyDevel 2 DDDD:

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-