May 21, 2024, 03:08:50 AMLatest Member: Felixvex
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Somehow lost exp

Somehow lost exp

Started by haha2, February 07, 2014, 05:32:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haha2

IGN: haha2

Hello, the only picture I am able to show is pretty much after the bug occurred because I took no screenshots before...  I was either lv 207 or 208 I cant remember it was a long time ago. All I know is I went on my account one day and it was lv 134, the reason im lv 136 now is because I lved it a bit...I can prove that I am not lying that I was at least lv 200 <.< a while ago before the lv cap was moved up from lv 200 me, NeoKiller and like 2 other people fought Zeon and won. We were awarded 1million coins each by either allie or santa. I have no reason to lie, I enjoy the game I just want to get back on and have some fun. I am in the army so I am off for couple of months at a time. I brought this up before but I guess no one did anything soo.....my last try I guess and the last time my account was absolutely normal is June 10, 2013....Thanks for the help!

Cooky

I'm not sure how to help you as im not aware of a bug that makes you go down 50+ levels magically, an admin will have to answer about that.

However I will say that you can go from level 136-200 in like an hour, so you can still 'get back on and have some fun'.  :D

haha2

February 07, 2014, 05:54:14 AM #2 Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 05:56:44 AM by haha2
well I was lv 207 or 208 not lv 200 <.< I was told by admin selene to my a post a couple weeks ago so im finally getting around to it.

Shadow Z

February 07, 2014, 06:01:45 AM #3 Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 06:07:20 AM by Shadow Z
I can personally say after looking at the picture and comparing parts to level req. This is in-fact true that he has lost levels as he is level 136 with an ice-mini-bot equipped. Ice-minibot+1 req. level is 166. As-well as the shock-spike he has equipped.

haha2

thx shadow for pointing that out look at my stash....I used to wear that I do not know how I lost lvs

GrampsJr

June last yeah to now

exp has changed for levels right?

Shadow Z

Quote from: GrampsJr on February 07, 2014, 12:22:02 PM
June last yeah to now

exp has changed for levels right?

His last recent played time was December time. (He has a candy in his inventory). No, i don't think they have personally, just added in as Allie did make an exp chart up too 300.

haha2

I cant change my exp I know lv 200 is around 3mil exp I had just a little more than that

Godz

Did you hack or leech hack...

If yes maybe they removed your hacked exp and unbanned you.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-