May 05, 2024, 05:28:03 AMLatest Member: Glennfluof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » @Bonzo

@Bonzo

Started by NoblemIsBack, April 15, 2012, 03:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoblemIsBack

April 15, 2012, 03:15:43 PM Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 03:16:22 PM by NoblemIsBack
Bonzo, I didn't make that as a hate thread to personally direct it at you. I didn't give a single thought about you when I made it. What all I did was to just to compare myself to an other hated guy. So, I could know better about myself and I could improve after seeing it. You know you are one of the most hated guy here and you know the truth, right? If you weren't here, I'd have replaced with an other person and do you think that it's any personal issues? No, just comparing and wanting a like/dislike opinions isn't something to hyperbole about and get over it. You should get offended that way. Just making a like/dislike thread based on people's opinion won't be always the true and why do you see it as so serious? You know that you're hated and I'm also hated. So, just chill around. I won't make any threads based on you anymore and we will get it alright. And what all I did was nothing personal.

Pokeh

take a deep breath.

shut down your computer.

put your sneakers on.

get outside.

NoblemIsBack

Actually, I don't have any problem with me and I was just talking to bonzo and make him understand this.

Pokeh

no man you gotta stop caring about what you say to people/vice versa.

spiderstar

Quote from: NoblemIsBack on April 15, 2012, 03:15:43 PM
I didn't give a single thought about you when I made it.

Think before you post things on the internet.  Seriously, you should have considered the fact that Bonzo would get offended.  I'm not saying you were trying to attack him, but just think how other people will react, especially the people that you're talking about.

Pokeh

lol ok so if i make a topic about pig in spam section comparing him to the ever so gr8 allie he wouldn't ask for an apology or anything.

y'all take shit so seriously. don't forget this here is the interenet.

NoblemIsBack

Quote from: spiderstar on April 15, 2012, 03:21:15 PM
I didn't give a single thought about you when I made it.

Think before you post things on the internet.  Seriously, you should have considered the fact that Bonzo would get offended.  I'm not saying you were trying to attack him, but just think how other people will react, especially the people that you're talking about.
I was not offending him in any way.

And what's wrong with making a thread to put two people and to know who likes them more? It's nothing to get offended in any way at all and poke already said it lol.

spiderstar

Mkay I'll get off your back but if he wasn't offended then why did he seem upset lol?

NoblemIsBack

Quote from: spiderstar on April 15, 2012, 03:29:09 PM
Mkay I'll get off your back but if he wasn't offended then why did he seem upset lol?
I guess others made him upset and not me.

KillerPig

Quote from: Pokeh on April 15, 2012, 03:23:20 PM
lol ok so if i make a topic about pig in spam section comparing him to the ever so gr8 allie he wouldn't ask for an apology or anything.

wat

I was not offending him in any way.
doesnt matter

ur comparing bonzo to someone everyone hates on a thread about who hates who more... hell anyone would be offended lol

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Pokeh

are you offended yet

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-