May 04, 2024, 08:15:47 PMLatest Member: 0ptipl3x137
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Noblem apologizes to everyone...

Noblem apologizes to everyone...

Started by NoblemIsBack, April 12, 2012, 03:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk5005

April 15, 2012, 02:26:34 PM #30 Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 02:26:52 PM by hawk5005
Quote from: NoblemIsBack on April 15, 2012, 12:55:14 PM
Sorry for everything and I think I'm have changed now.

What do you guys think about me now?
Same old noblem but now playing on the safe side.

mhj

Quote from: NoblemIsBack on April 15, 2012, 12:55:14 PM
Sorry for everything and I think I'm have changed now.

What do you guys think about me now?
Still the same but even worse since you said you would change.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Meta

honestly you guys are taking this a bit too far, noblem may sound like a attention seeker but he's not constantly telling people he's quitting and the come back, why don't you people forgive but not forget and move on, eventually he'll learn from people and might change his ways. Bonzo, I hate you, I'm not going to lie. But I'm being as nice as possible to tell you to grow up and stop taking things to the heart, you getting offended by someone you don't know, so why care so much? You don't have a good rep, you may a couple of people who like you but that's cuz their in the same guild you in and they accept you, or their a bunch of fafs. Point is, grow up and take insults or w.e like a man. I'm annoyed by noblem and Bonzo doing at al, but I'm more annoyed by people who are basically bullying one person making the other look when in reality, their both fafs.

This immaturity is the reason why I take breaks from boutcheetah

BonzoDog

April 15, 2012, 02:57:48 PM #33 Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 02:59:05 PM by BonzoDog
Quote from: Meta on April 15, 2012, 02:47:00 PM
Bonzo, I hate you

But why? I had a go at you once like 10 months ago, then I apologized. since then I've been fine with everyone in the Boutcheetah community, its sad that you still think that of me. I don't mind if you're too stubbon to see another side of me since then, everyone is entitled to their own opinion; just try not to use the word "hate", try "dislike" instead. Also this post isn't even related to me? why would you randomly say that?

anyway as I said, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I know you've never liked me so thats fine :) anyway, just try not to spread that I'm someone to hate because really, I'm not. I'm still sorry for what I did and you know that, you just aren't willing to accept it. anyway I'll say again, I'm sorry but just try not to make me appear as someone to hate, keep your hatred locked up. thanks :)

Yz

Quote from: BonzoDog on April 15, 2012, 02:57:48 PM
Quote from: Meta on April 15, 2012, 02:47:00 PM
Bonzo, I hate you

then I apologized. since then I've been fine with everyone in the Boutcheetah

wtf? no you're not. you're still wayy up there in the disliked list.

locked cuz of flame thread
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-