May 11, 2024, 04:50:13 AMLatest Member: Valerie54O
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » Map Mod.

Map Mod.

Started by Experiences, November 16, 2013, 02:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Experiences

I made this map mod a while back, mostly beacuse i wanted something christmas/Winter themed since It's christmas soon...
Here It is:
(click to show/hide)
It didn't turn out to be very christmas themed though. So tell me... what do you Think about it? What do you want me to mod next?

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

qolderman

Very beautiful ;3 do more maps for Christmas <3
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Experiences

Quote from: qolderman on November 16, 2013, 02:15:42 PM
Very beautiful ;3 do more maps for Christmas <3

Thank you :3

=-Lvl 270-=

Purple

get rid of the brown ones looks so bad w/ them :/

^**** im special xd

Selene

medchiller

Like it a lot! I remember seeing a similar one but I didn't like it because all of the lines going on and not meeting properly. You seemed to fix this and make it look good! :D Way to go Hanna!

Experiences

@Med
Thanks alot! I'm glad that you like it so much :) Yeah modding this map made me realise how hard it is to get rid of those annoying lines! x)

@Selene
May i ask what you don't like so i can make it better? :>
@Dannii
Can you explain what do don't like?

@Purple
Got any suggestions on what i could make them to? Cause in my oppinion if all of them where ice it would look kind of boring :/.

@nanak
Any suggestions on what i could make them look like? c:

=-Lvl 270-=

Thornz

It needs contrasting colors, but the brown isn't working for me. Make the wall have a bit more of a blue tint, an possibly make the blocks more of an evergreen color? Idk what that will look like. Add some red, too, if you want it to be Christmassy ;)

Edit: I know, make the blocks like candy cane colors! Red and white swirling stripes! Unless that's hard, idk much about modding XD

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Experiences

Quote from: Thornz on November 16, 2013, 06:15:32 PM
It needs contrasting colors, but the brown isn't working for me. Make the wall have a bit more of a blue tint, an possibly make the blocks more of an evergreen color? Idk what that will look like. Add some red, too, if you want it to be Christmassy ;)

Edit: I know, make the blocks like candy cane colors! Red and white swirling stripes! Unless that's hard, idk much about modding XD
ยจ

Candy cane stripes, I like that! Gonna go ahead and try it tonight or tomorrow, thanks for the tip!

Thanks for the feedback I'll be back with a new screenie when i made the blocks candy cane striped! :)

=-Lvl 270-=

Zain123456

Awesome! :D Like it so much  ::)
Wonder how some ppl got gm?is simple!!they paied real money!!

hur9

Experiences

BUMP!

I tried out the candy cane striped boxes and this is the result:
(click to show/hide)

In my Eyes it turned out to look pretty good!

=-Lvl 270-=

Eat4two

November 20, 2013, 03:36:23 PM #12 Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 03:38:50 PM by Eat4two
nothing wrong with it, however the christmas feeling is not quite there. adding some additional details and make it more colorful would improve it a ton.

antisickness

candy canes are stripes not chevrons
u need tinsel
u need ribbons
u need present boxes
u need glitter
etc

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-