May 02, 2024, 11:12:56 PMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » Hello...again!

Hello...again!

Started by joeythemoey, November 22, 2013, 04:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeythemoey

November 22, 2013, 04:01:55 PM Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 04:06:22 PM by joeythemoey
Hey guys, I've been gone for a really long time so not many of y'all know me and the  "community" has changed quite a bit since I was last on. I've always loved participating on the forums but the reason why I quit the game is because I lost the enjoyment of it. A little peice of advice: don't make it a habit to grind everyday to reach the max level! After just a few days of grinding the game will start to feel like work yet you still will have a long way to go to get to the top. Then once you reach the max level( I don't know what it is anymore) there is nothing else to do....you've acheived everything in the game and soon, like me , the game will lose its fun and you'll be bored. I did turn to pvp and pvp after maxing out...but after awhile that died and nobody was playing it any longer. Soooooooo.....just take your time with the game and enjoy talking with your friends and slowly leveling up, rather than rushing to the top and having nowhere else to go. Anyhow thanks for reading all that rambling, I'll probably be semi-active on the forums and I might download the game if I rekindle some friendships with people I've played with in the past or maybe even if I meet some new people .

Thanks,
Tasmania

P.s the community  is what makes this game fun so thanks to y'all.

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Cooky

cascaval123

well now the max lv is 270,so you can't be bored anymore,and soon,after sector update you will lv a bit faster andyou'll have more fun by playing this awesome game,hope you decide to re-join this game!

joeythemoey

Quote from: cascaval123 on November 22, 2013, 04:05:09 PM
well now the max lv is 270,so you can't be bored anymore,and soon,after sector update you will lv a bit faster andyou'll have more fun by playing this awesome game,hope you decide to re-join this game!

I'd probably join back for the community more than anything...after you've grinded for so long the game just becomes...........meh

Bombz

Experiences

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

cascaval123

Quote from: joeythemoey on November 22, 2013, 04:08:40 PM

I'd probably join back for the community more than anything...after you've grinded for so long the game just becomes...........meh
yeah but the game become more intersting after sector/bvb update

ghostkid17

-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

nourr993

Hello :D
i agree with u on what you've said about lifeless grinding that's why i rarely play solo
and whenever i max out an acc i go to another that why i curently have 4 221+ accs and another in progress
that way i'm only passing time till the update comes

wow what i wrote sounds so incoherent hihi
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

Allie

I remember u

The raids thus far mean you've never really accomplished *everything*.
We have a dedicated raid group going, vent and all, and we've made it the farthest any group ever has. About halfway through.

Games a different game from when u played. You might enjoy it a bit more now.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Selene

hur9

Purple

Quote from: joeythemoey on November 22, 2013, 04:08:40 PM

stay for the community + guild if you get into a srs one

that's what everyone does, and that's how the game is best played IMO. Unless you want to have 'fun' using the boring combat system in raids and wiping 100 times.

^**** im special xd

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-