May 09, 2024, 03:06:07 AMLatest Member: Robertcib
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Rebirth System (Like In Gunz)

Rebirth System (Like In Gunz)

Started by Click, August 28, 2011, 09:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Click

So i thought you guys should make a rebirth system (didnt know how to call it, so i decided to go with the name its called on Gunz's private servers).
What this system will do is that if you are level 150 or higher, you can go to the website, and click on rebirth, or simply delete your bot, and you will get something like 1m coins, and 30m gigas, but the amounts can be changed.
I thought it would be really cool and good, because this way, people would delete their bot, if they got tired of level 150+, and they will be rewarded for it. I personally think its a really cool addition to the game, and it will make the gaming experience much cooler.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

mhj

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Scythe

August 28, 2011, 09:35:42 AM #2 Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 09:38:40 AM by deathraper
Why No?I think its cool
And i think its more like Lunia there is an item to rebirth and each time you rebirth you get stronger and get some items or money
Don't think, feel

tanqq

I can imagine tons of lvl1's deleting their accounts again and again just to get huge bonuses.

Besides, if you want to delete your BOT and start over, just gift to another alt account, delete it, then gift it back to the main.

Click

Tanqq, lvl 1 cant do this, you have to be 150+ to do this.

mhj

Look. Allie & Santa is trying to get ride of all the gigas, that won't help. Also this has been suggested before.
I can't see one single reason for this to happend. Give me a very very good one...

5thnbg

This rb system is from Conquer Online (the original server). There after you done lvl 120 you can go get 1st rb and chance your class (there that is the only way of changing your class instad of deleting it). After you got 1st rb you start again from lvl 1 and you also can keep some skillz from the past class besides those that you get from the new class that you chose. So translated to this game it would mean ,as Vortex suggested that you could get some good rewards or idk..some rare stuff (anyway thats the least of our problems) . Back to Conquer....after you got 1st rb and lvled back up to 120 you can take 2nd rb (the final one) and again you keep some skillz and so on and you also start again from lvl 1. All in all my opinion is that this sounds like a pretty good idea. +1 . But here are also tones of things that have to be done for this new system to fully work and be efficient.

Toast

Quote from: tanqq on August 28, 2011, 09:42:07 AM
Besides, if you want to delete your BOT and start over, just gift to another alt account, delete it, then gift it back to the main.
Quote from: mhj on August 28, 2011, 09:50:52 AM
Look. Allie & Santa is trying to get ride of all the gigas, that won't help. Also this has been suggested before.

Bad suggestion. Reasons stated above.

Click

I can't see one single reason for this to happend. Give me a very very good one...
Who told you they are trying to get rid of the gigas ? besides, why would you even WANT to get rid of your gigas ? gigas can help you purchase items, or bot stract.
And i personally think that this a great idea, which will make more people want to reach 150 faster, so they can start all over again, and work ever harder and play this game more to reach 150 again.
So i dont see the negetaive sides of this "system", i think it would truley help alot of people.

hawk5005

August 28, 2011, 06:59:42 PM #9 Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 07:00:17 PM by hawk5005
Quote from: Vortax on August 28, 2011, 04:01:05 PM
Who told you they are trying to get rid of the gigas ? besides, why would you even WANT to get rid of your gigas ? gigas can help you purchase items, or bot stract.
And i personally think that this a great idea, which will make more people want to reach 150 faster, so they can start all over again, and work ever harder and play this game more to reach 150 again.
So i dont see the negetaive sides of this "system", i think it would truley help alot of people.
Why do you think the Combination Coupon changed from coins to gigas?
Too many people have too many gigas and we need to get rid of them fast because it ruins the BC economy.
The economy is already unbalanced, and because the people with the most gigas have the most exp, they would rebirth 100 times and double their money, that would be just plain stupid, it would mean that changing the Combo Coupon from coins to gigas did nothing.
I am totally against this idea.

mhj

This is such a lame suggestion. I have never been more against a suggestion than this. Also follow the news... Allie made the coupons cost gigas to get ride of it..
& in the end you will just be tired of getting 150 all the time. You are telling it like people would just keep playing & playing because of your "awesome" suggestion. If you really want to get 150 over & over, make a new account...

Click

Quote from: mhj on August 28, 2011, 07:04:22 PM

This is such a lame suggestion. I have never been more against a suggestion than this. Also follow the news... Allie made the coupons cost gigas to get ride of it..
& in the end you will just be tired of getting 150 all the time. You are telling it like people would just keep playing & playing because of your "awesome" suggestion. If you really want to get 150 over & over, make a new account...
Ok i get it, stupid suggestion, close the thread.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-