May 09, 2024, 04:28:12 AMLatest Member: Robertcib

Bad gm

Started by cascaval123, May 07, 2012, 01:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cascaval123

Hello everyone today i played with gramps and he called me noob than i called him back noob.He banned me  3days for nothing:( i suggest to demode him if he do again

Dillh

With what proof do you have to demote a Game Master ???
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Gramps

Please provide proof of me calling you ANYTHING. I have my proof.

There should be another one in there but i'm sure we can get that from the logs.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

ZeroUH

Quote from: Allie on December 29, 2010, 11:47:14 AM
1. No hacking/hack leeching.
2. No account sharing/trading/selling.
3. No scamming.
4. No glitching.
5. No abusing bugs.
6. No staff impersonation.
7. No flaming or harassing of another player of any sort.
8. No using proxies.
9. No multi-clienting.
10. No advertising.
11. No spamming ingame, of any kind.
12. No hiddenware.
13. Threatening a staff member with serious intentions will result in an IP ban -- no exceptions.
14. No real world trading.
Please, think 2 times befeore mess with a staff member. In special with Gramps, because he is always calm when he is playing. You better show your proofs.

Dillh

Gramps is just un-bannable. just leave it as that.
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

NeoKiller

Funny how you report yourself when you try to get gramps demoted.

KillerPig

Quote from: cascaval123 on May 07, 2012, 01:52:44 PM
demode him if he do again
bad logic is bad
even if he did call u a noob and ban u for no reason, ur saying he should only be demoted of he does it again. ooooook watever u say  

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

proxy200

May 07, 2012, 04:30:06 PM #7 Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 04:43:41 PM by Gramps
comeon guys hes a member HES UR BENEFACTOR LOSERS , if i were santa i would ban gramps and That other head gm!!!!!!

proxy200

and if u want something logic that hes not lying  :  in the first ss he said ur mother is noob not me, so u must have said this to him first
and in the 3rd one he said "you don't know what i can do" , i think he ment reporting u , anyway an admin should check the log to see the conversation from its beginning

Gramps

Quote from: proxy200 on May 07, 2012, 04:42:17 PM
and if u want something logic that hes not lying  :  in the first ss he said ur mother is noob not me, so u must have said this to him first
and in the 3rd one he said "you don't know what i can do" , i think he ment reporting u , anyway an admin should check the log to see the conversation from its beginning

Boring. Let's wait for a post of the whole convo, in the meantime stop wasting mine and everyone elses time posting your bullshit. Locking until admin posts/ decides to post.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-