May 31, 2024, 09:01:23 AMLatest Member: cngMep
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Make it harder to sell good items to the shop

Make it harder to sell good items to the shop

Started by Cooky, November 27, 2013, 06:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

how about make it so the best/rarest items in the game require you to type out 'DELETE' into a text box and press ok after pressing sell

this way you wont accidentally sell your parts you want to keep

ghostkid17

There is already a warning that it will sell for nothing, if there wasn't that warning the player would probably get the item back. Just like that incident with G5 and his gigas, there was no warning about gigas being deleted, so he got his back.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Cooky

yes but theres many incidents of players selling to shop by accident

too many incidents

this would be a harmless change to the game and would only make things better

frog

Or a better suggestion .. make an undo (delete) button

hur9

Cooky

Quote from: frog on November 27, 2013, 06:43:47 PM
no because sometimes people don't realize until later

frog

Quote from: Cooky on November 27, 2013, 06:56:37 PM
Quote from: frog on November 27, 2013, 06:43:47 PM
no because sometimes people don't realize until later
this would be stupidity not incident (no offence)

Cooky

it doesn't mean you cant read properly  ::)

the problem is people not reading the message and then clicking ok  either by accident or they thought it was another message

Purple

+1 A lot of games use the method of having to type DELETE, and there really isn't a reason for it to not be here.

^**** im special xd

Roky

I think it is fine the way it is as there is already a message that is saying that you will sell it, and if you sell something to the shop intentionally or not you clicked the "Ok" button meaning you sold the item "to the store".

Thornz

Or even simpler, for any item that is a ZC or event item, make it so that a second box pops up confirming your confirmation. Like for when you delete your bot.  This would prevent you from just trashing your inv after grinding 172, without remembering that your Meto was there, lol.

Should prolly be like this for +5/+6/+7, t3, and rt parts, as well

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Cooky

Quote from: nanak tatum on November 27, 2013, 08:56:24 PM
This is suggested because of the Purple incident?

no

it happens to lots of people including myself

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

ToxiiC

For me you should make harder way to buy in marketplace. If u click wrong item you will automatically buy it. Please make something like "Are you sure to buy this item?" or something like that. Eyes are confusing when u see item for 80000000 9x and sometimes it looks like 8000000. Thanks

mygodZzZ

Quote from: Cooky on November 27, 2013, 07:22:19 PM
it doesn't mean you cant read properly  ::)

the problem is people not reading the message and then clicking ok  either by accident or they thought it was another message
Accualy that's true, lets say (for an example) that you have alot of Discus (+1 +2+3 +4 +3 +2 +1) from grinding 239 for an example And you sell them, and do not notice you selling the +4 instead of the +3 <---(example)becuase they look alike!  I think this idea will work!
But wait! i got an awesome idea (by your idea insporation) Make it so you can put your items on "protect" items that you will never wanna sell, for an example metojack/jackhead/dm (one of em) and you click the item and press "ptotect" after you do that, this item will be protected  from selling,  when you press sell it will ask you "are you sure you want to sell the item "metojack"? and you accidently press ok, you will get a message "Error, this item is protected" and you will not able to sell this item.
ofcourse you will have an option to "unprotect" it (or "unblock" doesn't matter) so you will be able to sell it to piple..
                                                                                                                                                                                                    ^
                                                                                                                                                                                       (yes i said piple)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-