May 22, 2024, 08:17:14 AMLatest Member: MohamedTat
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Box Barrier? ;D

Box Barrier? ;D

Started by TwitchFast, August 22, 2011, 02:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwitchFast

Theory: A simple barrier which only boxes can collide with to prevent loss of possible valuables. (Red boxes+Water/Lava=Depressed.)

Map(s) 11, 17, 86, 94, 121, 126, 142, 153, 161, 172, 215 All have a high possibility of a box being thrown into the lava/water etc... I feel that players would benefit from having an invisible barrier that only boxes can collide with, simply as if it hits a normal wall, it will bounce off it.

I hope people will consider this as a good idea as it's not nice to lose 3/4's of your boxes to the scenery.

Optimism

- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

mhj

I couldn't care less about the boxes going to the lava.. Also if Opti sais at its not possible, then I do not support it.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Allie

opti dont know wat he's saying.
It might be, but iunno.
Would have to ask Matt (RedShadow).
Doubt it though.

BoutRoodi

I hate it when this happens also. +1
IGN: Roodi
Level: 150
Guild: none

koolwolf2

Doubt it's possible  Unless it was a invisible wall that can be used by bots then that would cancel pushin 3:
Newest one:

mo9

uh
i think its possible cause u knw in holo after the glass shatters stract sometimes spawns on invisible ground that u cant stand on

idk if u get where i'm going at  and idk if it could be copied on to sector maps
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Allie

Quote from: mo9 on August 23, 2011, 04:43:54 PM
uh
i think its possible cause u knw in holo after the glass shatters stract sometimes spawns on invisible ground that u cant stand on

idk if u get where i'm going at  and idk if it could be copied on to sector maps

Stract appears if a person is pushed\falls?
My well I guess this'll have to be patched.

hawk5005

Quote from: Allie on August 23, 2011, 06:01:09 PM
uh

Only rarely on Holodeck.
Never saw on any other map.

NeoKiller

Quote from: hawk5005 on August 23, 2011, 06:02:00 PM
uh

Only rarely on Holodeck.
Never saw on any other map.
Hover.

TwitchFast

That's actually a very good point you bring up about holodeck... it surely has to be possible.. just an invisible barrier that only boxes can collide with.

Also, I'm not rich, nor is quite alot of the other people on here... hence the reason we care if boxes go in the scenery..

mo9

uh

.-. wai ?
ur killing da game
easiest way to get stract was holo and it still wasnt easy 

vv secks box

Allie

Quote from: mo9 on August 23, 2011, 08:26:40 PM
uh

.-. wai ?
ur killing da game

-9999 rep, I don't like you anymore new***.

Dylan1990

I was actually just gonna post a topic on the same problem... I would really like it if this was put into the game as I was just playing and There were allot of boxes dropped in 11 and I only got 4 out of lets say any where from 10-20... I just bought membership for this very reason of getting boxes... now I cant get any of them... I hope this problem can be fixed.

mo9

Quote from: Allie on August 23, 2011, 10:56:41 PM
Quote from: mo9 on August 23, 2011, 08:26:40 PM
uh

.-. wai ?
ur killing da game

-9999 rep, I don't like you anymore new***.
that huwt me

vv secks box

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-