May 07, 2024, 07:40:12 PMLatest Member: barxasStoge
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Suggestion For The Suggestions Section

Suggestion For The Suggestions Section

Started by Click, September 18, 2011, 03:45:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Click

This suggestion is regarding the "Suggestions" section on these forums.
If you go to Staff Member Application section, you would see that there are three sub-sections called "Accept", "Pending" & "Denied".
So i thought you should add something like that to the "Suggestions" section. One sub-section that is called "Agreed" or "Accepted" and another one called "Rejected", this way people can see which suggestions were already made, and were accpeted so they dont start a new topic about the same suggestions over and over again, and plus they can read and see what suggestions have already been made, and rejected, so they wont repeat those again.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, Good day.
(Here's a smiley to keep you happy  ;))
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

hawk5005

The ones accepted are already implemented in-game so I suppose you won't suggest something that is already in-game... ???
And for the other ones, just make a quick search and you will see if your idea was suggested before or not.

zepher2211

pointless because almost every suggestion would fill the rejected forum
Powersurge
Headstrong

Toast

Click

Quote from: zepher2211 on September 18, 2011, 09:10:34 PM
pointless because almost every suggestion would fill the rejected forum
I guess so.

mhj

Pointless. Now forbiden.. You make a lots of suggestions. Make one suggestion thread where you post all your suggestions instead of posting them in different threads.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Click

Quote from: mhj on September 19, 2011, 11:14:40 AM
Pointless. Now forbiden.. You make a lots of suggestions. Make one suggestion thread where you post all your suggestions instead of posting them in different threads.
I dont know about  that.... i guess i wont make alot of suggestions anymore.  8) 8)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-