May 13, 2024, 04:42:02 AMLatest Member: PatI075800
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » ANOTHER FAIL SIG D:

ANOTHER FAIL SIG D:

Started by kaos555, July 25, 2011, 07:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaos555

The path is open.

antisickness

Background is pretty cool. However, the text and picture ruins it completely.
I suggest working into the render.
nub

kaos555

Quote from: antisickness on July 25, 2011, 07:26:15 PM
Background is pretty cool. However, the text and picture ruins it completely.
I suggest working into the render.
nub
BUT IM TO LAZY DDDD:

The path is open.

dimon69

Background is quite good I think.. and i will have to disagree with what anti said. The render could fit, but the sig doesn't have flow at all, text should be somewhere around the render and maybe smaller, also probably white. The render is too centralized, but idk probably it would look better if you placed it a bit to the right. I would also like to see some effects maybe? brushes or c4ds?.. xD Keep it up.

I suggest reading some tutorials.. lol.
"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

kaos555

Quote from: dimon69 on July 25, 2011, 09:34:46 PM
Background is quite good I think.. and i will have to disagree with what anti said. The render could fit, but the sig doesn't have flow at all, text should be somewhere around the render and maybe smaller, also probably white. The render is too centralized, but idk probably it would look better if you placed it a bit to the right. I would also like to see some effects maybe? brushes or c4ds?.. xD Keep it up.

I suggest reading some tutorials.. lol.
i told ya i failed anyway this is was my liek 2nd sig lol

The path is open.

Bounty

It's not a fail sig. You can't be saying you fail since this is your first time with sig making.

Bg is good with this render. Text shouldn't be put in random places. It has to fit, and as dimon said, try to make the word smaller. You're trying to get us to focus on the render blending in with the sig.

You don't fail.

^That was my first sig I ever made. Compare it? Which one is a fail?

You did a good job, but it needs more work. Don't just put a bg and paste the render and be done with it. Gotta focus on trying add some effects with it too.

Just play around with gimp or PS, what ever you're using. Get to know the tools on there.

Try looking at tutorials. It helps alot.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

LightRequiem

i never used a tut! and im not dat bad

Mikeyy209

I decided, since I'm getting close to being done with Highschool. Why not come back? Also, I'm sure you all will notice that I regularly post in Off Topic, Spam, and GFX. Because Screw General Discussion. My cup of tea is Art, and random shit.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-