May 08, 2024, 05:53:39 AMLatest Member: GoddessEl
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » PvP Mode disable Bot-Stract

PvP Mode disable Bot-Stract

Started by Jonathan, February 08, 2013, 04:29:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

I'm sure this has been suggested before, but I would just like to re-suggest it.
Players should be able to create a room so that bot-stract would not make a difference while in that room.
There are people I've played in which I'm sure they've been using bot-stract, because my brother has recorded the # of hits each player has dealt, because I'd been curious. Some 221's I've played against the ratio is 3:1, and we end up having nearly the same HP, even when the gear is the same. When asked if bot-stract is enabled, they say it's disabled. If bot-stract is enabled, does more bot-stract drop when the player dies? I've noticed there are times when there's about 8 packs of bot-stract that fall, and other times when it's just 2.

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

hawk5005

First of all, I highly doubt anyone uses botstract anymore.
Now you said the hit ratio was 3:1, and you ended up having the same hp, that's impossible. Even with the max amount of botstract your HP will only be increased by ~3.000 (if I remember right).
And no, when you die, the botstract that drops from your body isn't modified by the botstract you have in your inventory. The amount of botstract that drops from the body of a lvl 221 is higher than the amount of botstract that drops from a lvl 200.  And even if sometimes a lvl 221 drops a few packs and sometimes drops way more, it doesn't matter. Each color of the packs has a bostract value (http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=21437.0), so it doesn't matter if a lvl 221 drops 2 packs or 8, in the end you'll get the same amount. Even if you have botstract enabled, you still won't drop more botstract when you die, but a percentage of your botstract will be deleted at the end of the game.

Yz

it really isn't OP and all i can tell you is i think you recorded wrong
DISCORD killyzkill

Frith

110% +1 this, its the one of the most annoying features in the game loosing to someone because there overusing bot stract, and i mentioned this in the lobby a while back and i think it was with nik and max and they both said it was a good idea.

Xx Itz Ian

It's not needed.
Botstract has no use in the game anymore execpt from wasting it with @fuel to show that you can only win pvp with extra hp.
A tag should not be needed for this because nobody has enough botstract to be OP.

Using your botstract is a waste imo
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jonathan

Quote from: hawk5005 on February 08, 2013, 04:47:31 AM
First of all, I highly doubt anyone uses botstract anymore.
Now you said the hit ratio was 3:1, and you ended up having the same hp, that's impossible. Even with the max amount of botstract your HP will only be increased by ~3.000 (if I remember right).
And no, when you die, the botstract that drops from your body isn't modified by the botstract you have in your inventory. The amount of botstract that drops from the body of a lvl 221 is higher than the amount of botstract that drops from a lvl 200.  And even if sometimes a lvl 221 drops a few packs and sometimes drops way more, it doesn't matter. Each color of the packs has a bostract value (http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=21437.0), so it doesn't matter if a lvl 221 drops 2 packs or 8, in the end you'll get the same amount. Even if you have botstract enabled, you still won't drop more botstract when you die, but a percentage of your botstract will be deleted at the end of the game.

There are people I've played who admitted to it. They had v3, I didn't. All other gear was equivalent. I tried factoring in the extra 70-80 damage they hit every hit, so they had around 2000-3000 hp more than me.

I was just asking for clarification for the second point, as I was curious. Doesn't make sense for it to drop 2-8 random times :(. Thought I'd figured out a way to determine who was using bot-stract. I think it's a dumb implementation. They should make a bot-stract shop, like they did a long time ago.

Cooky

Jonathan

Quote from: nanak tatum on February 09, 2013, 04:01:18 PM
No this is pointless. Bot stract is never used anymore and even if it is its not OP.

3000 HP makes a difference in good PvP matches. It is used by some people.

Jonathan

I don't mind when it's just PvP for fun. It's when they think they're better than me, and sometimes in stake too. I don't play stake maps where you can push easily. This "mode" wouldn't even be that difficult to code. Just a check whether or not fuel is enabled; same as the OP tag. It'd take a few minutes to add, for Santa, maximum. Was suggesting for the future, not at the moment.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-