May 17, 2024, 03:41:03 AMLatest Member: divinggoose
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » For all you Moderated people.

For all you Moderated people.

Started by Madprox, July 30, 2014, 09:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madprox

I'll be going through the approve/deny posts section, for moderated forum users, actively again.

This means, if you're moderated and you make a post, I'll accept/deny it within +- 12hours max.
It'll usually be much faster (1-3 hours), unless i'm asleep or at work (>12hrs)

Hope this can put a smile on ur face. (Like so >  ;D)

This also means that less rubbish will be posted by moderated users, as i'll actually read every single post made there carefully, and read the topic ahead, to see if it fits, or adds value to the topic, where if it doesn'tt, it'll be denied.

If you're a good poster, you have nothing to worry about and this means only good news :)

- Max

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

JustRK

Honestly I wish we received a notification that we have a pending moderation approval. I told most of the moderated guys beforehand that they can PM me if Oreos hadn't yet approved their posts since he usually does a great job approving or rejecting within the hour, but I'm glad you're around to check it out since we all have to go out or sleep at some point :P

The more positive contribution the better as you all know I review warnings and moderations often unlike previous times so the more material we have approved will be beneficial unless you get frequent rejections.

:D

Selene

Quote from: JustRK on July 30, 2014, 09:50:12 PM
Honestly I wish we received a notification that we have a pending moderation approval. I told most of the moderated guys beforehand that they can PM me if Oreos hadn't yet approved their posts since he usually does a great job approving or rejecting within the hour, but I'm glad you're around to check it out since we all have to go out or sleep at some point :P

The more positive contribution the better as you all know I review warnings and moderations often unlike previous times so the more material we have approved will be beneficial unless you get frequent rejections.

:D
These forums are broken.

Toast

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-