May 17, 2024, 04:45:57 PMLatest Member: Sprechchor
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » A few suggestions

A few suggestions

Started by Ultrakiller, March 17, 2012, 07:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ultrakiller

March 17, 2012, 07:05:06 AM Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:12:49 AM by Ultrakiller

• Darken the colour of whisper chat and the member,  sometimes it's difficult to see them and I have to decrease my screen brightness
    • Get the high-res mod done, do want to see shiny new bladium armor and freedom of big resolution
    • Regarding the high-res mod, these resolutions are a must:
      1280x720
      1366x768
      1024x768
      1440x900
      1920x1080
    • Add aspect ratios in the new high-res mod, most popular are 4:3 and 16:9
    • Chat text should not get deleted if you get out of the room or the lobby when you want to change your gear
    • Increase character limit on chat, most of the time I have to write twice or thrice to explain something to somebody
    • Change description for that gun which is now 137 dmg instead of 3xx iirc
    • Add in brackets for stats the "real" percentage" ie if your luck is 200 it should write in brackets (20%)
    • Show how much trans/hp you have left, like 8000/9000

That's about it, waiting for opinions.

JustRK

Quote from: Ultrakiller on March 17, 2012, 07:05:06 AM

• Darken the colour of whisper chat and the member,  sometimes it's difficult to see them and I have to decrease my screen brightness
    • Get the high-res mod done, do want to see shiny new bladium armor and freedom of big resolution
    • Regarding the high-res mod, these resolutions are a must:
      1280x720
      1366x768
      1024x768
      1440x900
      1920x1080
    • Add aspect ratios in the new high-res mod, most popular are 4:3 and 16:9
    • Chat text should not get deleted if you get out of the room or the lobby when you want to change your gear
    • Increase character limit on chat, most of the time I have to write twice or thrice to explain something to somebody
    • Change description for that gun which is now 137 dmg instead of 3xx iirc
    • Add in brackets for stats the "real" percentage" ie if your luck is 200 it should write in brackets (20%)
    • Show how much trans/hp you have left, like 8000/9000

That's about it, waiting for opinions.

I agree with darkening the members text because it's a little tough on the eyes from time to time.

As for luck, it's a given that it's out of 1000 so adding a 20% bracket is just redundant
   also members get double the luck so that would be misleading to possible new members.

Chat limit has been suggested so many times already, it's a good idea, but I doubt it.

As for high res, I support, but too much work with all the up coming stuff going on. It's a lot of work period and I doubt the resources required are even there due to the lack of funds. Though I'd love to be able to record videos in high res one day.

Trans constantly rises and falls so the need to put an amount would be useless. It's easier to just know your total TG amount and work from there on your own.  Seeing numbers shift around would be distracting.[/list]

Ultrakiller

Ok, maybe for trans would not be quite a good idea, but for hp it's a must. Measuring your hp only by using a blank bar is too inaccurate.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-