May 21, 2024, 02:42:54 PMLatest Member: qowodh9851
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Add conformation to the market

Add conformation to the market

Started by Thornz, April 02, 2013, 12:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

Add a conformation when buying things on the market. Maybe it's not necessary, but I have accidently bought items before. Luckily they weren't the incredibly expensive items that are always laying around the market xD

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

war_lord159

That would be a clumsy accident if some players accidentally buy from market but i like how this minimizes the accidents on in-game gigas and coins  :)
IGN: War Lord | Guild: Redemption|

Dream: To help the BoutCheetah Community =)

War's Price Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dyg5dym

Thornz

Quote from: war_lord159 on April 02, 2013, 01:00:13 PM
That would be a clumsy accident if some players accidentally buy from market but i like how this minimizes the accidents on in-game gigas and coins  :)

I may or may not have been on my iPhone at the time ::)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on April 02, 2013, 01:20:38 PM
Quote from: war_lord159 on April 02, 2013, 01:00:13 PM

I may or may not have been on my iPhone at the time ::)
it may or may not have been your choice to browse the marketplace while on your iphone  ::)

Experiences

I agree it is needed, its not fun buying things you really dont want and for overpriced cash.

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

lara538

Already was suggested b4, and i agree again that its a good suggestion
+1
Some1 already bought a plasmodium +7 body from me for 99999999 gigas accidentally(i was using the market as a storage to the +7 set) :-\
I couldnt ask who bought to give the 99999999 back cuz like 5 guys would come saying its mine.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-