May 18, 2024, 04:05:40 AMLatest Member: Chacer1
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Wtf..

Wtf..

Started by 5thnbg, September 25, 2011, 05:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5thnbg

Erm...Forbiden made a topic today with 2 ss showing a glitch in holo..and i replyed on it saying that its sort of an rule breaker. Why it got deleted?

Delta

Selene

Because he was not breaking a rule..

5thnbg

Quote from: Allison on September 25, 2011, 05:40:08 PM
Because he was not breaking a rule..
Still why it was deleted?

Yz

because he wasn't breaking a rule and i wasn't going to explain to all 4 or so of you for 3 pages why hes innocent, i just got rid of it
DISCORD killyzkill

5thnbg

Quote from: Tricky on September 26, 2011, 10:34:39 AM
because he wasn't breaking a rule and i wasn't going to explain to all 4 or so of you for 3 pages why hes innocent, i just got rid of it
Hmm..winning in pvp by using glitch is legal? Ow great.

Yz

pretty sure it was sector. and if it was pvp they were cooperatively glitching, not abusing it
DISCORD killyzkill

RedNeon

5thnbg

Quote from: Tricky on September 26, 2011, 10:38:16 AM
pretty sure it was sector. and if it was pvp they were cooperatively glitching, not abusing it
It was pvp coz he has a screny of "WIN" but anyway...In BOTS i got banned 1 week for glitching >_>

Yz

@neon its spam

@blue if every player in the room is doing it i think its fine =/ bots was way more srs bsns
DISCORD killyzkill

kaos555

September 26, 2011, 10:56:46 AM #10 Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 10:57:16 AM by kaos555
amg shouldn't i be banned then, GLITCHING ISNT THAT BAD O_O /goes off to school

The path is open.

RedNeon

yeah ddint noticed it was in spam spamspam wtf go spamspamspamspamspsmapsmapmsapsapmsapmsapmsapmsapmspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp
sapsapkadkapfkakfss 8) :) :( 8) ???amspapasspamspsmapsmapsmapsmapmspspam

5thnbg

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-