May 02, 2024, 10:40:25 PMLatest Member: NikoleVzd
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Locking Feedback/Rant Topics

Locking Feedback/Rant Topics

Started by zepher2211, December 15, 2011, 08:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher2211

Unless they go inactive, turn in to flame wars, are spam, or a lock is requested by the maker, why do these topics keep getting locked? Seems more like a "Staff gets last word" kinda thing
Powersurge
Headstrong

Allie

December 15, 2011, 11:39:42 PM #1 Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 11:39:55 PM by Allie
If you're referring to the royal butterfly topic, I'd like you to look at neo's post right above mine.
Please feel free to feel like an idiot once you realize why.

zepher2211

Nope, I speak of multiple posts where the staff felt the subject had been answered, so they closed it, when they shouldn't have. Please feel free to retrieve your idiotic comments from my thread o-o"
Powersurge
Headstrong

Allie

There's but like 10 topics locked of all the three pages of rants.
I don't think I needa even try to think of a comeback to that.
This doesn't happen.

zepher2211

Quote from: Allie on December 17, 2011, 04:09:45 PM
There's but like 10 topics locked of all the three pages of rants.
I don't think I needa even try to think of a comeback to that.
This doesn't happen.

15*3-1 (for announcement)

10/44 = .227 = 22.7% or 23%, so 23% of the rant topics have been locked, now let's take a little view of the unlocked topics, and realize the high majority of them contain no relevance/ don't matter, and anything that could actually be controversial (other than poke's topic) has been locked; what doesn't happen again?
Powersurge
Headstrong

Allie

.....?
If not even I understand that there shit no one else will lol.
-->checked every locked topic in this section and all but one had a legit reason.

Pokeh

Rossbach

December 23, 2011, 02:54:15 PM #7 Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 02:57:48 PM by Rossbach
"now let's take a little view of the unlocked topics, and realize the high majority of them contain no relevance/ don't matter, and anything that could actually be controversial (other than poke's topic) has been locked; what doesn't happen again?"

Lulz. He talking about unlocked topics saying how useless they are and then he says they have been locked...

Assuming he stayed with just unlocked topics after that point:

He is saying 23% of the current feedback/ rant topic are locked as of now, and the topics unlocked are useless/ don't  matter, so why are they not locked?

That is most likely wrong though. He wants them not to get locked... .-. Unless he is saying all the important ones have been locked while the useless ones have not.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-