May 04, 2024, 01:01:18 PMLatest Member: FrankClaip
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » HELP ME WITH THIS MEMBERSHIP DURATION BUG BEFORE ITS GETS OUT OF CONTROL!!

HELP ME WITH THIS MEMBERSHIP DURATION BUG BEFORE ITS GETS OUT OF CONTROL!!

Started by xbaras, July 26, 2011, 05:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbaras

I don't know how to stop it, and I'm not lying.
My membership was supposed to run out last Friday, but the next day instead of my membership disappearing it said -1 days left. I though that maybe I should wait until the next day to make sure, and then it started to say -2 days left. I'm still a member at the moment.

I think i have an idea of what caused it. One time, my membership automatically renewed and I posted it on the forums if this was a bug. Then Allie cancelled it from renewing and I think somewhere in there something went wrong.

Do you have any ideas that can fix this bug?

There is a screenshot below:

Santa

Hello, this is not a bug, all members are given a 5 days grace period to renew their membership before it is terminated.  Although, there is a slight bug, because its showing the - days instead of showing that your membership is expired and you have a grace period to renew.

Thanks for the report, I will see that the message gets fixed by the next server patch :).

Edit 1: This bug has been successfully fixed.  Thanks for the report.  (You will not see any change until the next server patch though)

~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-