May 21, 2024, 07:37:39 PMLatest Member: Robertbof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Saying The Final Goodbye;

Saying The Final Goodbye;

Started by daluzman123, July 08, 2012, 06:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daluzman123

Well, Title can basically sum up of everything I'm probrally going to say in this little thread. I've resigned from 'Trial' Moderator, I'm probrally going to give away what items I have left on Boutcheetah to those I believe that deserve and need it.

I'm quitting Boutcheetah, I probrally will come on the forums at some times to visit and see what updates are occuring and how the game is being getting better and more players are joining.

I will probrally stay online for about a couple of hours, and then go offline for a bit more, then log back in to say goodbye to in-game players, and maybe to give away some items ^^. I enjoyed my time on Boutcheetah, I gave a lot of work into it, I know it didn't go to waste, It went to creating a better Boutcheetah and a better community. I guess my goal of owning 2\3 of the Economy will no longer be reachable at this rate ^_^.

I wish you all a fairwell, and a safe and happy life, aswell as an amazing experience on Boutcheetah, A thank you to all the Veterans, Moderators, Admins, GMs, And the yet to come new-players.

Thank you

~Johnny

Zap1173

UnderYou

Bye bro I hope some day you will come back to play in-game again  :'(
Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

Cooky

youve been a friend since ive joined bout cheetah, and its sad to see you go. goodbye and goodluck.

jinhongzhu

Bai Johnny :'c Gl in life and hope all the best for you. You should pop in every once in a while to say hello! :)

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Dillh

Damn, Sad to see you go Johnny, I am sorry that your trail mod did not work out. I hope you stay strong bro, Have a brilliant life .

Take care bro
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Xx Itz Ian

July 08, 2012, 06:57:25 PM #6 Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 07:12:35 PM by Xx Itz Ian
Omffggggg, why leave"...

Sad to see another playing making a goodbye topic, lately i have seen some poping up out of nowhere, i kinda understand why ur leaving as i guess there isn't much to do for you and ur bored of the game.

just visit the forums and hold some contact with people you want to keep seeing.
I wish you goodluck in real life ,

#YOLO
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Pokeh

gl.

if you're giving items away, gimme perm meto wings if they ever get tradable :[

MagicXR

Sad to see you go man. Thanks for the help you gave me when you did. Good luck and hope to see you foruming

MuzzaFuzza

:'( bye johnny, i will miss you D: </3

daluzman123

I might be giving away some items on BoutCheetah via Lobby, so if you guys want, you should come and check it out, I may give away some times, I may not. But I won't tell you when or who will get it. It will be at random

~Johnny

GavinGill

July 08, 2012, 08:50:22 PM #11 Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 09:21:57 PM by GavinGill
Bye =/

Feel free to come back any time, maybe some people will have grown up by then.  .-.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Blessed

July 08, 2012, 08:53:13 PM #12 Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 08:53:52 PM by Blessed
Quote from: GavinGill on July 08, 2012, 08:50:22 PM
Bye =/

Feel free to come back any time, maybe some people will have grown up by then.

fixed ^^

Vs.

Materger

I will miss you buddy. <3
Hope you return to us one day in-game our guild idea will live on tho.
Its funny cuz I judt met you recently and now your leaving :(

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

gombo08

Dont come back :( Or else humpy wont get items from you.

Humpydumpy sat on the wall, humpydumpy had a great fall~

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-