May 06, 2024, 05:18:23 PMLatest Member: Pleryhalax
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Can't get passed character creation.. Please PM me

Can't get passed character creation.. Please PM me

Started by makhio, May 07, 2015, 07:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

makhio

Hello, i was wondering what i need to do to get passed the character creation point? i  select the server and choose the channel and create my character and i put his name down and i click create and it doesn't go any farther than that. just the screen in the background of the bots and can't get into game... any advice or suggestions would be nice.. i tried just about everything.. not sure if i am missing a file or something.. Thanks!

anaroy50

if u would give us a ss's or a video it would help ppl(if we able to solve it) or staff to help you.
after u choose channel, wut happend? its write an error, crash or whatever.

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

cyc0828

What happend ?
Write your error and i will help you

makhio

what program can i download to do a video on my screen? because i can't find one on here.

anaroy50

makhio

so the first pic i choose character and name and i click create. 2nd picture is what i get forever and nothing changes.. besides the music

anaroy50

lol idk i think its the wrong forum. it isnt bout cheetah it is Bots. admins/gms will know cuz some of them played bots too.

makhio

anaroy50

its dont seems like boutcheetah T-T. idk, sorry i cant help u here :/.

Bluepatchx

Zylon Gaming owns both. Admins are for both games too.
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

anaroy50

i know, but there a special forum for bots ;). left corner of our site, there a botton sais "our games" click there than click on bots. there ull have better info ;).

makhio

I know, but its not just bots, it's also Boutcheetah as well. every time i go to create a character i get that same screen after i create a character.

bagbot

try turning off your anti virus and try again. if that dont work let me know

makhio

I turn off my avast anti virus and it still did the same thing.. but when i got out of it using task manager it did this.

hawk5005

That's a weird problem, you should try reinstalling, that might just do the trick.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-