May 10, 2024, 09:32:25 AMLatest Member: poocat
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Make Dark Meto tradable

Make Dark Meto tradable

Started by KillerPig, July 25, 2011, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

I missed the event and I still want one.  :(

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

asmit10

Allie said that this would probobly not happen anytime soon. I think this thread can be locked now.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

RedNeon

why wouldnt it be tradable? what if players who dislike it want to sell them for those ppl who liek it

KillerPig

I spelled tradeable wrong...

I want me a DMeto gun though. D:

asmit10

Quote from: RedNeon on July 26, 2011, 12:41:27 PM
why wouldnt it be tradable? what if players who dislike it want to sell them for those ppl who liek it

How is a player not gonna like an op gun, especially if they are surge?
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Jeffalo13

Quote from: asmit10 on July 26, 2011, 01:03:08 PM

They might have two of them.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Allie

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on July 26, 2011, 11:34:55 PM

If they're untradeable then how do you get multiple.

asmit10

Quote from: Allie on July 27, 2011, 01:06:26 AM
Quote from: Jeffalo13 on July 26, 2011, 11:34:55 PM

If they're untradeable then how do you get multiple.

He might mean on multiple accounts, although i would still want one for each account ._.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Xkiller712

Plese make event items tradeable D:.

KillerPig

mhj

+1, I wouldn't sell mine thought. But those who worked extra hard could get something nice out of it :O

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

asmit10

Quote from: asmit10 on July 26, 2011, 03:01:59 AM
Allie said that this would probobly not happen anytime soon. I think this thread can be locked now.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

KillerPig

Quote from: asmit10 on August 14, 2011, 07:05:20 PM
Quote from: asmit10 on July 26, 2011, 03:01:59 AM

Which is why I'm continuing to emphasize that I want it to be done. If enough people vote for it, it will happen.

BoutRoodi

Quote from: KillerPigI missed the event and I still want one.   :'(
IGN: Roodi
Level: 150
Guild: none

KillerPig

Quote from: Allie on August 16, 2011, 12:05:48 AM
If someone has dark meto, it means they were there during the event which it was released; they earned it and they have the right to use it.
They spent a week getting it, why should it be tradeable; it's an event item.

Using this quote, why are the event E.F's tradeable? They were there during the event which it was released, I earned it, and I have a right to use it, and I also spent a week getting them. Why are they tradeable?

Scythe

Quote from: BoutRoodi on August 15, 2011, 12:21:33 PM
Quote from: KillerPigI missed the event and I still want one.   :'(
Don't think, feel

LightRequiem

Quote from: KillerPig on August 19, 2011, 01:12:28 PM
If someone has dark meto, it means they were there during the event which it was released; they earned it and they have the right to use it.

Using this quote, why are the event E.F's tradeable? They were there during the event which it was released, I earned it, and I have a right to use it, and I also spent a week getting them. Why are they tradeable?

probably because the efs were way easier to get than the gun and it was already tradeable

Allie

Quote from: LightRequiem on August 19, 2011, 01:33:37 PM
Quote from: KillerPig on August 19, 2011, 01:12:28 PM

probably because the efs were way easier to get than the gun and it was already tradeable

The EFs existed much before Dark Meto, it was simply re-released.
Dark Meto is brand new, as well as the strongest gun in the game hands down.

Meta

Quote from: Allie on August 19, 2011, 01:52:10 PM
The EFs existed much before Dark Meto, it was simply re-released.
Dark Meto is brand new, as well as the strongest gun in the game hands down.

GM gun does more damage than Dark Meto, so wouldn't DM be the 2nd strongest gun?

Allie

Strongest one available to the public.

Meta

Only a few people have it so it's not that public. :3

Allie

Meta

Iridion

she means th-

?!!?"?"?!?!?"?!?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Scythe

Allie plz make it tradeable!!
Don't think, feel

mo9

its not gonna be tradable anytime soon
#REQUEST LOCK
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

NeoKiller

Quote from: deathraper on August 22, 2011, 07:07:58 AM
Allie plz make it tradeable!!
You couldn't afford it anyways even if it would be tradable.
The prices for that gun would be huge as hell.

Scythe

i will work hard to get the gun ill try to afford it
Don't think, feel

hawk5005

The prices would be huge at first but then they would drop because there would be more people who want to sell them, so in about a week dark meto wouldn't worth more than a bladium +5 set.

NeoKiller

August 22, 2011, 07:57:56 AM #29 Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 07:58:49 AM by NeoKiller
Quote from: hawk5005 on August 22, 2011, 07:55:48 AM
The prices would be huge at first but then they would drop because there would be more people who want to sell them, so in about a week dark meto wouldn't worth more than a bladium +5 set.
Wrong. The community is getting bigger with time therefore a smaller percentage of people will have it which makes the gun rarer and rarer.
Btw, a bladium +5 set isn't worth anything.

KillerPig

August 22, 2011, 11:59:29 PM #30 Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 12:03:12 AM by KillerPig
Quote from: Allie on August 19, 2011, 02:20:58 PM
?!

Useless post.

Quote from: Meta on August 19, 2011, 02:23:54 PM
!!

Look! Another one.

Quote from: Iridion on August 19, 2011, 02:53:01 PM
she means th-

?!!?"?"?!?!?"?!?

Cool! Another one! Three in a row!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back on topic: There's no disadvantages if it is made tradeable. In fact, there are only benefits to this.

People want quick $$$ -> They sell it.
People want a DM Gun -> They buy it.

Tekimoto

I only missed 1 day for this gun because I couldnt come on the last day, I would like it if it would become tradeable.

zepher1

The reason it's called an event gun is because you had to do the event to get it, the disadvantage is that if you make it tradable you ruin the point of even having it because all you give us is the ability to sell it, which then gives the person who didn't do the event to sell it for more; you think doing everyday of that event would be worth it if you gave us the most powerful gun any noob could have? This gun wasn't meant to be another halloween set, gtfo.

KillerPig

Quote from: zepher1 on August 23, 2011, 01:45:40 AM
The reason it's called an event gun is because you had to do the event to get it, the disadvantage is that if you make it tradable you ruin the point of even having it because all you give us is the ability to sell it, which then gives the person who didn't do the event to sell it for more; you think doing everyday of that event would be worth it if you gave us the most powerful gun any noob could have? This gun wasn't meant to be another halloween set, gtfo.

Nah, I'm not gonna "gtfo".
It's an event item. I couldn't make it on during the event because my laptop crashed. I want one and I want to buy one. Unless by some random change of heart, I know for a fact that neither Allie nor Santa will spawn me one to sell it to me. I know many people feel the same way. In fact, I know at least 20 people who want this to happen. I'm just standing up for those people and myself, because we all wanted to participate in the event, we just couldn't.

Allie

Muncay is the only logical person in this thread, I must admit.
Everyone else is bias because they don't have one and want one.

zepher1

Quote from: KillerPig on August 23, 2011, 06:46:19 PM

It's an event item. I couldn't make it on during the event because my laptop crashed. I want one and I want to buy one. Unless by some random change of heart, I know for a fact that neither Allie nor Santa will spawn me one to sell it to me. I know many people feel the same way. In fact, I know at least 20 people who want this to happen. I'm just standing up for those people and myself, because we all wanted to participate in the event, we just couldn't.

Not being able to be part of an event, no matter what the circumstance, always has the consequence of not being able to obtain that event item, if it was just a regularly tradable/obtainable item, there'd be no point in the event except to have a few people work to have other people try to buy it from them. Let's consider it being similar to a person who buys membership, they more than likely are buying it so that they can obtain items others can't have, or just for the fun of leveling higher, well now that they've done it, they get a bunch of people who "can't" buy membership, for one reason or other, trying to have them train them, give them items, ie mooch off of them. The relation is that you have a person that does the event, probably to obtain an item others can't have, now that they worked and did the event, they now have people that qq to them about how their gun is to powerful, or how they want one, etc... do you get my point?

Zack66775

Agreed. The item should definitely be trade-able. We should have the opportunity to sell whatever we want, and it's not like there's a ton of them floating around either! +1

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

KillerPig

Quote from: Allie on August 23, 2011, 10:57:43 PM

...Or maybe you're being biased towards him because he's agreeing with what you're saying... O.o

And of course we all want one. It's the second most (excluding gay GM gun, it's first) most powerful gun in the game. Anyone who doesn't want one is either pretending not to want one or is a moron.

NeoKiller

Quote from: KillerPig on August 25, 2011, 01:04:17 AM

...Or maybe you're being biased towards him because he's agreeing with what you're saying... O.o

And of course we all want one. It's the second most (excluding gay GM gun, it's first) most powerful gun in the game. Anyone who doesn't want one is either pretending not to want one or is a moron.
Seriously you should stop debating, you won't change allies mind anyways ;[

Allie

Quote from: KillerPig on August 25, 2011, 01:04:17 AM

So you admit to being bias in this argument because you only want one?
k.

KillerPig

August 25, 2011, 06:56:16 PM #40 Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 06:58:41 PM by KillerPig
Quote from: KillerPig on August 23, 2011, 06:46:19 PM

StoptryingtomakeitlooklikeI'mbeingselfish.

EDIT: You know what, I'm just gonna listen to Neo and not even continue this. I don't wanna rage and get into trouble.

mo9

well evyone here who supports u kinda is
lol u too XD
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Allie

Quote from: KillerPig on August 25, 2011, 06:56:16 PM
StoptryingtomakeitlooklikeI'mbeingselfish.

Quote from: KillerPig on August 25, 2011, 01:04:17 AMAnyone who doesn't want one is either pretending not to want one or is a moron.

k.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-