May 09, 2024, 11:44:12 PMLatest Member: SugerlaUnret
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Spam section.

Spam section.

Started by kaos555, December 03, 2011, 07:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

Quote from: KillerPig on December 06, 2011, 12:37:08 AM
Quote from: Pokeh on December 06, 2011, 12:32:59 AM
"oh but poke dont click if u dont like" hw the **** am i supposed 2 know whats in the topic if i don't click it.

u want it gone... so imagine it being gone? dont pay any attention to it?

mainly cuz theres sometimes a topic worth visiting which could easily fit in offtopic. the rest of the 99% is the shit i'm mad @. and that all could die easily if spam died completely.

now answer the rest of the stuff I said before pulling something else I said against me. D:

KillerPig

December 06, 2011, 12:40:00 AM #31 Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 12:49:19 AM by KillerPig
ok sec i edit this post

Quote from: Pokeh on December 06, 2011, 12:32:59 AM
that's my point. random stuff we don't need.

the "Thread Title: @TOAST
Text: UR SIG IS SO COOL LOL SO COOL" shit will die if spam section dies. it's like killing hitlers mother before he was born, huh?! technically hitler has already been born and ur just tryna assassinate him but watever. i HIGHLY doubt it will die instantly. all that shit will end up in Off Topic or general discussion.

other than that it's "hey tricky man give me my bs back" or "hey allie man check ur pms" like wtf srsly? who gives a shit?? its an easy way to get someone's attention. ofc allie or kenny will probably just ignore it..

the rest of the shit's filled with ross's spam(bots) and copypasta^1000 of random shit. its for fun... i agree the copying and pasting shit is annoying at times but aye, unless your computer is an ancient piece of shit, it should load in half a second lol. btw spam bots are against the rules. spam is where you can talk about anything you want to (inside forum rules) without being called out for it (unless you break the rules lol). i personally like it, because i can post whatever the **** i want without people going "OMG you little whore stop post counting".

NOBODY CARES, YOUR NOT A TROLL, YOUR NOT FUNNY. wat

"oh but poke dont click if u dont like" hw the **** am i supposed 2 know whats in the topic if i don't click it. already posted

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Pokeh

that was pretty weak .__.

1. my hitler reference you should have gotten. why elaborate on it? >_>

2. "who gives a shit?" if they can ignore your pm's you really think they'll respond better if they publicly make a topic about it? nope. get their attention on msn if you must. i always do that.

3. :D:D

4. ok already discussed.

theirs more reasons against keeping it alive than killing it. and even one of my reason's are enough to go against all of yours lol "it's fun cuz ur post count doesn't count and shit" meh not really big enough; who cares about post count again? theirs more I could pull out of that statement but c'mon now.

to top this all off I doubt allie even knows about this because I doubt she bothers to check suggestions much. if at all.

but let's continue arguing for the hell of it. idc.

KillerPig

December 06, 2011, 01:06:25 AM #33 Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 01:08:24 AM by KillerPig
Quote from: Pokeh on December 06, 2011, 12:57:17 AM
1. my hitler reference you should have gotten. why elaborate on it? >_> i think we're thinking of two different things being referred to as hitler here...

2. "who gives a shit?" if they can ignore your pm's you really think they'll respond better if they publicly make a topic about it? nope. get their attention on msn if you must. i always do that. i dont see the problem... their posts dont get counted into their post counts, so little bitches cant whine about that. it really doesnt cause any harm because people can choose to ignore it. i find it much easier to do it on the forums anyways but thats just me

3. :D:D added a new segment to my signature juuuust because of you

4. ok already discussed. yessir

theirs more reasons against keeping it alive than killing it. and even one of my reason's are enough to go against all of yours lol "it's fun cuz ur post count doesn't count and shit" meh not really big enough; who cares about post count again? about 2 months ago i was called out for post counting in red thread/ i see people in off topic always saying "omg take this to spam so useless just noobs trying to post count" theirs more I could pull out of that statement but c'mon now. there really isnt much for me to argue for lol. 2 things: fun, no harm being done

NEW SUGGESTION THAT WILL SOLVE OUR PROBLEM
create a profile option that allows us to hide certain sections

now lets be friends  :'(

kaos555

Pig is douche nozzle.
Anywayz I just think there are real stupid topics that just waste my time clicking them (not that i don't have that much time).

The path is open.

KillerPig

December 06, 2011, 01:14:56 AM #35 Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 01:19:01 AM by KillerPig
^ u started all this  >:(
dont get nasty with me just cuz i have different opinions  :'( :'( :'( :'(

i still dont see y u want the section removed. you probably post in it the third most (first being alex, and second being me lol).

kaos555

Quote from: KillerPig on December 06, 2011, 01:14:56 AM
^ u started all this  >:(
dont get nasty with me just cuz i have different opinions  :'( :'( :'( :'(

i still dont see y u want the section removed. you probably post in it the third most (first being alex, and second being me lol).
i not I just feltlike calling you what you are. :D (it was totally a joke .-.)
I don'treally post in it anymore  broski

The path is open.

Pokeh

Quote from: KillerPig on December 06, 2011, 01:06:25 AM
Quote from: Pokeh on December 06, 2011, 12:57:17 AM
1. my hitler reference you should have gotten. why elaborate on it? >_> i think we're thinking of two different things being referred to as hitler here...

2. "who gives a shit?" if they can ignore your pm's you really think they'll respond better if they publicly make a topic about it? nope. get their attention on msn if you must. i always do that. i dont see the problem... their posts dont get counted into their post counts, so little bitches cant whine about that. it really doesnt cause any harm because people can choose to ignore it. i find it much easier to do it on the forums anyways but thats just me

3. :D:D added a new segment to my signature juuuust because of you

4. ok already discussed. yessir

theirs more reasons against keeping it alive than killing it. and even one of my reason's are enough to go against all of yours lol "it's fun cuz ur post count doesn't count and shit" meh not really big enough; who cares about post count again? about 2 months ago i was called out for post counting in red thread/ i see people in off topic always saying "omg take this to spam so useless just noobs trying to post count" theirs more I could pull out of that statement but c'mon now. there really isnt much for me to argue for lol. 2 things: fun, no harm being done

NEW SUGGESTION THAT WILL SOLVE OUR PROBLEM
create a profile option that allows us to hide certain sections

now lets be friends  :'(

I guess that could be possible. We're starting to go in circles now anyways so arguing past this would be pointless.

Let's just remove it and call it a day, shall we? :D

hawk5005

December 06, 2011, 08:41:05 AM #38 Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 08:54:30 AM by hawk5005
Did one topic and made Kaos rage, how good is that? :P
I sustain my point, we need a spam section.

RedNeon

KillerPig

Let's have a poll...
Obv that the pro-spam section team wins  8)

NeoKiller

Quote from: KillerPig on December 06, 2011, 03:36:52 PM
Let's have a poll...
Obv that the pro-spam section team wins  8)
No poll needed.
There are absolutely no reasons why the section should be removed.
If people don't like it there is no need to read it.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-