May 09, 2024, 09:56:03 PMLatest Member: Wayken
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Increase/delete the Signature char limit

Increase/delete the Signature char limit

Started by Xx Itz Ian, November 05, 2012, 12:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xx Itz Ian

November 05, 2012, 12:22:08 PM Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 12:22:50 PM by Xx Itz Ian
Cause i wan't text in my signature instead of images but can't cause i will go over the 500 char limit.
also this limit is kind of useless as you can just set an image of 800x800 size and save it with a link of 10 characters, so i would say a new rule making a max limit size of a signature and if you break this rule the staff is allowed to delete your signature. this would mean we delete the character limit, if this is a bad idea or not possible atleast increase the limit.

yo 1+ pls
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Cooky

Adamp

hawk5005

Make all of your sigs into one. One link for 3 sigs.

Toast

Quote from: hawk5005 on November 05, 2012, 02:41:19 PM
Make all of your sigs into one. One link for 3 sigs.

signavatar.com
rotasig.com

for example.

KillerPig

i always thought it was kinda stupid

but hey who am i to complain eh

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Xx Itz Ian

November 26, 2012, 07:39:54 PM #6 Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 07:40:11 PM by Xx Itz Ian
Bump, i would like to hear the response of an admin or gm.
League of Legends:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ZeroUH

Xx Itz Ian

November 26, 2012, 07:47:47 PM #8 Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 07:48:14 PM by Xx Itz Ian
I have 1 rotasig with 12 signatures,
1 active flagcounter + autoupdating hyperlink
1 userbar link
2 ingame images

This brings me to the ammout of 5 links, i would love to be able to atleast have the chance to add more to my signature then it is up to the staff to decide if it is to big or not.
League of Legends:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DarkShadow89

Maybe you have too much shit in your signature, lul.
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on November 26, 2012, 07:54:34 PM
Maybe you have too much shit in your signature, lul.

Ok blower srry for making a topic which could improve the forums.
League of Legends:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hawk5005

November 27, 2012, 05:16:34 AM #11 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 05:16:46 AM by hawk5005
Take all your images into one big sig. (duplicate it 11 times, since you said you have 12 images). And then upload them to rotasig. Now you'll have just one link for all those images.

Cooky

Quote from: hawk5005 on November 27, 2012, 05:16:34 AM
Take all your images into one big sig. (duplicate it 11 times, since you said you have 12 images). And then upload them to rotasig. Now you'll have just one link for all those images.
I dont think that will work for his flag counter and his gif

Allie

Your and cookys sigs are already obnoxiously long. I'm not going to make it easier for you to annoy other players.

Cooky

November 27, 2012, 06:12:27 AM #14 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 06:13:10 AM by Cooky
Quote from: Allie on November 27, 2012, 06:03:57 AM
Your and cookys sigs are already obnoxiously long. I'm not going to make it easier for you to annoy other players.
I know mine is really big I wish it wasnt but for some reason Itz Ian made there be so much empty space above it that it takes up so much space..  i made mine a little smaller by changing the text and links though

Itz Ian do u think u can fix my sig? I would edit it and remove the empty space above it but then the image loses its transparency..

Xx Itz Ian

i don't really have time atm, but if you can remove the space you want to remove i can get it transparent if you send me the non-transparent image in a pm.

League of Legends:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

NeoKiller

November 27, 2012, 02:21:50 PM #16 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 02:22:19 PM by NeoKiller
Quote from: Cooky on November 27, 2012, 06:12:27 AM
Quote from: Allie on November 27, 2012, 06:03:57 AM
I know mine is really big I wish it wasnt but for some reason Itz Ian made there be so much empty space above it that it takes up so much space..  i made mine a little smaller by changing the text and links though

Itz Ian do u think u can fix my sig? I would edit it and remove the empty space above it but then the image loses its transparency..
should be a little bit better.
(click to show/hide)

on topic: i kinda agree with ian, char limit is veryyy low, I once tired to put a quote in my sig and it didnt work, and my sig isnt big right...

Cooky

mo9

use tiny url too shorten image links instead of phtobucket blablablabla .jpg it'll be like tiny147.jpg
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Cooky

Quote from: mo9 on November 27, 2012, 03:54:31 PM
use tiny url too shorten image links instead of phtobucket blablablabla .jpg it'll be like tiny147.jpg
yea that works good, thats what I always do

mo9

/suggestion bb code shouldn't be counted in char limit 
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

DarkShadow89

Quote from: mo9 on November 27, 2012, 03:56:11 PM
/suggestion bb code shouldn't be counted in char limit 

/findabettersuggestionotherthenworthlessonesthatdontbenefitboutcheetahatall
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

KillerPig

it really is stupid having the limit

i can put a 500 x 900 black block in my sig and it would fit with like 170 characters left to spare

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

DarkShadow89

November 27, 2012, 07:20:18 PM #23 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 07:27:01 PM by DarkShadow89
Why is everyone so god damn hyped up about sigs, if your a good gfxer, you would add everything into one picture. Like really, were gonna sit here and talk about character limit for the signature when this game isnt even a game anymore, its a leveling train and you can only play unless you have lucky aura or your 221 already. Like honestly, figure out a way to revive PvP in game, or work on Expodite, or some other server. BoutCheetah is the last thing we need to worry about, especially the ****ing character limit for a signature.

Examples: Theres PvP guilds all over the place, I log in all the time... is there a PvP match going? Hell no! Cant even enter a room as a level 126 without getting kicked, even with a lucky aura. Not that its "the games fault" but, like... figure out a way to get old Bots!! back, or make suggestions that actually benefit the community. Not just adding unlimited signature characters so that you can put a giant ****ing image of a mecha lion.

And theres WAY too many mods and fms btw... all you need is like 3 or 4 different people with various time zones. Sooner or later, everyone will be a mod on BC. <-- Obviously not, dont take seriously.. But still, just a couple of examples, I feel like community is trying to progress faster then the GAME actually is.

Allie

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on November 27, 2012, 07:20:18 PM
Why is everyone so god damn hyped up about sigs, if your a good gfxer, you would add everything into one picture. Like really, were gonna sit here and talk about character limit for the signature when this game isnt even a game anymore, its a leveling train and you can only play unless you have lucky aura or your 221 already. Like honestly, figure out a way to revive PvP in game, or work on Expodite, or some other server. BoutCheetah is the last thing we need to worry about, especially the ****ing character limit for a signature.

Examples: Theres PvP guilds all over the place, I log in all the time... is there a PvP match going? Hell no! Cant even enter a room as a level 126 without getting kicked, even with a lucky aura. Not that its "the games fault" but, like... figure out a way to get old Bots!! back, or make suggestions that actually benefit the community. Not just adding unlimited signature characters so that you can put a giant ****ing image of a mecha lion.

God, this is just a horrible opinion in its entirety.

DarkShadow89

Quote from: Allie on November 27, 2012, 07:24:37 PM
Quote from: DarkShadow89 on November 27, 2012, 07:20:18 PM

God, this is just a horrible opinion in its entirety.
With no disrespect intended Allie, you hate everyones opinion. I thought it needed to be said though, even as worthless as it may seem in your eyes.

Yz

wth dank get to lvl 172 so you at least understand the game before you rant about it like that lmao i get to 126 in a day
DISCORD killyzkill

DarkShadow89

November 27, 2012, 07:30:22 PM #27 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 07:31:31 PM by DarkShadow89
I cant, because no one will let me play.

I want to, but its not the same anymore, people are rude koreans that only except higher levels. Im tired of kids, screaming cuss words that are useless when all i do is want to play also. Cant play PvP without some feg yelling about how awesome he is, like OBVIOUSLY im not gonna win, i do it for fun lul :)

My point to all this was, theres things that need to be done BEFORE unlimited signature characters.

And im also not asking you to change the community, because I dont even know how you could do that.

Im just stating, that this was not as fun as BOTS!! used to be, and that... there could be so many new suggestions that benefit way more then character limit.

Yz

that's a shitty point, because as insignificant as a suggestion may be, it can still be implemented at some point. was ian meant to just wait till we finished all the planned updates before he made his suggestion? lawl
DISCORD killyzkill

DarkShadow89

No, its just.. It has nothing to do with the game... which is why we are all here.

I honestly dont know why you NEED 10 different siggys.. but I am not in a guild... And would not understand.

And I understand what you and Allie are trying to say.

-PeaceLover-

@Dank Uhh your statement is wrong by your own statement. You said this game is a leveling train and you can't get in a room without lucky. Aren't you kinda in the leveling train because obviously you got kicked so many times you ranted a complaint so you basically wanted to be in one of those people who leech. Why don't you level by yourself. ;/

DarkShadow89

November 27, 2012, 07:40:21 PM #31 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 07:41:22 PM by DarkShadow89
Yessir, I am part of the lvling train... even though I hate it. I wish to play like normal. If you arent apart of the leveling train, you wont get anywhere, as in BOTS!! there was more people that were different levels (low levels).... on BC, almost all are 221 or 150. (Because of leveling train)

No, Im not online enough to rant about it, this just came up because im tired reading stupid suggestions that dont benefit the game, when theres bigger problems.

Yes I could level on my own, but that takes out the whole point of this being an ONLINE game. I like to talk to community, except the few angry Koreans that are always playing PvP.

But theres is no way to fix a whole community... i wouldnt know where to start..

Allie

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on November 27, 2012, 07:30:22 PM

I wasn't going to, but I'm going to say this, even if it's an insult.

I understand you think this game is horrible because it's all high levels. But you know what, all those high levels were once a low level.
Before you specifically attack that statement, I'm specifically attacking you and your wording. Your problem is that you can't be leech trained. I don't want to hear anything different, that's the only reason you'd need 221s to train you, or have to be lucky. This game wasn't intended for leech trainers. If no one lets you play, go ****in play a level appropriate to you on your own.

I'd go on but I'd like to not spend my wow time insulting you. You and everyone else know I could go on, and completely dominate in any sort of argument whatsoever, but what I said was enough. Don't complain just cause you can't be leech trained. Go level like everyone else did if you want a high level, else voice your opinion in your head, not in a public environment.

ZeroUH

Quote from: Allie on November 27, 2012, 07:59:52 PM
[...]you know what, all those high levels were once a low level.[...]
<- Made a bot from 1 to 150 when joined BC without help.

-PeaceLover-

I wasn't going to, but I'm going to say this, even if it's an insult.

I understand you think this game is horrible because it's all high levels. But you know what, all those high levels were once a low level.
Before you specifically attack that statement, I'm specifically attacking you and your wording. Your problem is that you can't be leech trained. I don't want to hear anything different, that's the only reason you'd need 221s to train you, or have to be lucky. This game wasn't intended for leech trainers. If no one lets you play, go ****in play a level appropriate to you on your own.

I'd go on but I'd like to not spend my wow time insulting you. You and everyone else know I could go on, and completely dominate in any sort of argument whatsoever, but what I said was enough. Don't complain just cause you can't be leech trained. Go level like everyone else did if you want a high level, else voice your opinion in your head, not in a public environment.
Wow put on the thunder man!

123bomb123

if u had a lvl 126 in BOTS!! you'd be considered a hacker.

community flaws are in all game.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

NeoKiller

Quote from: ZeroUH on November 27, 2012, 08:05:57 PM
ya neo never helped  ::)

Xx Itz Ian

all these random people that complain about leveling should receive a warning for posting on my suggestion with spam.

Blacklist pls
League of Legends:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ZeroUH

November 27, 2012, 08:16:28 PM #38 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 08:16:58 PM by ZeroUH
Quote from: 123bomb123 on November 27, 2012, 08:08:43 PM
if u had a lvl 126 in BOTS!! you'd be considered a hacker.
Max LvL of Bots was 100. :|

Quote from: NeoKiller on November 27, 2012, 08:12:57 PM
Quote from: ZeroUH on November 27, 2012, 08:05:57 PM
ya neo never helped  ::)
On -Zero-, nope.

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on November 27, 2012, 08:13:41 PM
all these random people that complain about leveling should receive a warning for posting on my suggestion with spam.

Blacklist pls
1st, the verbal warning... STOP GOING OFF TOPIC #$%#%!!! D:<
Thank you!  :-*

Dewo

November 27, 2012, 08:27:17 PM #39 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 08:29:57 PM by Dewo
Create a room, call on some players that range close to your level and you will be fine. Sector is so easy on BC, you don't need to leech to get to the higher levels, that's just a lame excuse.
Try out BOTS ZG, you will see what's hard and what isn't.

X

DarkShadow89

November 27, 2012, 09:50:07 PM #40 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 09:50:55 PM by DarkShadow89
I was just saying I dont like it how I get kicked from games WHEN I HAVE LUCKY.

And when I make rooms, no one will come... because of my level. (I can play by myself, but I have adrenal insufficiency + a very low attention span so its difficult to play the game for long periods of time)

I do not like when people on the forum bitch about signature character limit when there are better suggestions.

I say things in that way, to sound neutral. Because you honestly, can not fix BC's corrupt community without people crying about changes.

Quote from: Dewo on November 27, 2012, 08:27:17 PM
Create a room, call on some players that range close to your level and you will be fine. Sector is so easy on BC, you don't need to leech to get to the higher levels, that's just a lame excuse.

I have it

Xx Itz Ian

November 28, 2012, 06:39:18 AM #41 Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 06:40:15 AM by Xx Itz Ian
Quote from: DarkShadow89 on November 27, 2012, 09:50:07 PM
I was just saying I dont like it how I get kicked from games WHEN I HAVE LUCKY.

And when I make rooms, no one will come... because of my level. (I can play by myself, but I have adrenal insufficiency + a very low attention span so its difficult to play the game for long periods of time)

I do not like when people on the forum bitch about signature character limit when there are better suggestions.

I say things in that way, to sound neutral. Because you honestly, can not fix BC's corrupt community without people crying about changes.

Quote from: Dewo on November 27, 2012, 08:27:17 PM

I have it

Wow didn't you see the 22 text verbal warning?
League of Legends:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Cooky

darkshadow why would u say `a big ****ing mecha lion`.. Are u refering to my sig? If so, please realize im not the one who made this thread so no need to call out me..

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-