May 09, 2024, 11:25:03 PMLatest Member: SugerlaUnret
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Increase/delete the Signature char limit

Increase/delete the Signature char limit

Started by Xx Itz Ian, November 05, 2012, 12:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xx Itz Ian

i don't really have time atm, but if you can remove the space you want to remove i can get it transparent if you send me the non-transparent image in a pm.

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

NeoKiller

November 27, 2012, 02:21:50 PM #16 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 02:22:19 PM by NeoKiller
Quote from: Cooky on November 27, 2012, 06:12:27 AM
Quote from: Allie on November 27, 2012, 06:03:57 AM
Your and cookys sigs are already obnoxiously long. I'm not going to make it easier for you to annoy other players.
I know mine is really big I wish it wasnt but for some reason Itz Ian made there be so much empty space above it that it takes up so much space..  i made mine a little smaller by changing the text and links though

Itz Ian do u think u can fix my sig? I would edit it and remove the empty space above it but then the image loses its transparency..
should be a little bit better.
(click to show/hide)

on topic: i kinda agree with ian, char limit is veryyy low, I once tired to put a quote in my sig and it didnt work, and my sig isnt big right...

Cooky

mo9

use tiny url too shorten image links instead of phtobucket blablablabla .jpg it'll be like tiny147.jpg
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Cooky

Quote from: mo9 on November 27, 2012, 03:54:31 PM
use tiny url too shorten image links instead of phtobucket blablablabla .jpg it'll be like tiny147.jpg
yea that works good, thats what I always do

mo9

/suggestion bb code shouldn't be counted in char limit 
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

DarkShadow89

Quote from: mo9 on November 27, 2012, 03:56:11 PM
/suggestion bb code shouldn't be counted in char limit 

/findabettersuggestionotherthenworthlessonesthatdontbenefitboutcheetahatall
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

KillerPig

it really is stupid having the limit

i can put a 500 x 900 black block in my sig and it would fit with like 170 characters left to spare

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

DarkShadow89

November 27, 2012, 07:20:18 PM #23 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 07:27:01 PM by DarkShadow89
Why is everyone so god damn hyped up about sigs, if your a good gfxer, you would add everything into one picture. Like really, were gonna sit here and talk about character limit for the signature when this game isnt even a game anymore, its a leveling train and you can only play unless you have lucky aura or your 221 already. Like honestly, figure out a way to revive PvP in game, or work on Expodite, or some other server. BoutCheetah is the last thing we need to worry about, especially the ****ing character limit for a signature.

Examples: Theres PvP guilds all over the place, I log in all the time... is there a PvP match going? Hell no! Cant even enter a room as a level 126 without getting kicked, even with a lucky aura. Not that its "the games fault" but, like... figure out a way to get old Bots!! back, or make suggestions that actually benefit the community. Not just adding unlimited signature characters so that you can put a giant ****ing image of a mecha lion.

And theres WAY too many mods and fms btw... all you need is like 3 or 4 different people with various time zones. Sooner or later, everyone will be a mod on BC. <-- Obviously not, dont take seriously.. But still, just a couple of examples, I feel like community is trying to progress faster then the GAME actually is.
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Allie

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on November 27, 2012, 07:20:18 PM
Why is everyone so god damn hyped up about sigs, if your a good gfxer, you would add everything into one picture. Like really, were gonna sit here and talk about character limit for the signature when this game isnt even a game anymore, its a leveling train and you can only play unless you have lucky aura or your 221 already. Like honestly, figure out a way to revive PvP in game, or work on Expodite, or some other server. BoutCheetah is the last thing we need to worry about, especially the ****ing character limit for a signature.

Examples: Theres PvP guilds all over the place, I log in all the time... is there a PvP match going? Hell no! Cant even enter a room as a level 126 without getting kicked, even with a lucky aura. Not that its "the games fault" but, like... figure out a way to get old Bots!! back, or make suggestions that actually benefit the community. Not just adding unlimited signature characters so that you can put a giant ****ing image of a mecha lion.

God, this is just a horrible opinion in its entirety.

DarkShadow89

Quote from: Allie on November 27, 2012, 07:24:37 PM
Quote from: DarkShadow89 on November 27, 2012, 07:20:18 PM

God, this is just a horrible opinion in its entirety.
With no disrespect intended Allie, you hate everyones opinion. I thought it needed to be said though, even as worthless as it may seem in your eyes.

Yz

wth dank get to lvl 172 so you at least understand the game before you rant about it like that lmao i get to 126 in a day
DISCORD killyzkill

DarkShadow89

November 27, 2012, 07:30:22 PM #27 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 07:31:31 PM by DarkShadow89
I cant, because no one will let me play.

I want to, but its not the same anymore, people are rude koreans that only except higher levels. Im tired of kids, screaming cuss words that are useless when all i do is want to play also. Cant play PvP without some feg yelling about how awesome he is, like OBVIOUSLY im not gonna win, i do it for fun lul :)

My point to all this was, theres things that need to be done BEFORE unlimited signature characters.

And im also not asking you to change the community, because I dont even know how you could do that.

Im just stating, that this was not as fun as BOTS!! used to be, and that... there could be so many new suggestions that benefit way more then character limit.

Yz

that's a shitty point, because as insignificant as a suggestion may be, it can still be implemented at some point. was ian meant to just wait till we finished all the planned updates before he made his suggestion? lawl
DISCORD killyzkill

DarkShadow89

No, its just.. It has nothing to do with the game... which is why we are all here.

I honestly dont know why you NEED 10 different siggys.. but I am not in a guild... And would not understand.

And I understand what you and Allie are trying to say.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-