May 10, 2024, 04:33:07 AMLatest Member: SSunchip
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Add back Race Mode

Add back Race Mode

Started by Cooky, June 30, 2013, 11:35:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

September 29, 2013, 09:38:27 PM #30 Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 09:40:29 PM by Cooky
Quote from: Madprox on September 29, 2013, 09:37:48 PM
So you're expecting Allie to consistantly make new maps so your racers might not get bored?

uhh

no?

and I suppose stardeck and hoverbyte city and circuit city might be good but that's still only 4 maps to play on, and as I said before it wouldn't work anyway because of the restricted camera angle.

Mario666

You should just do it in individual pvp, people hitting each other should just become part of it, it would make things more interesting tbh.

Cooky

Quote from: Mario666 on September 29, 2013, 09:43:24 PM
You should just do it in individual pvp, people hitting each other should just become part of it, it would make things more interesting tbh.
I'll consider it but I think everyone is just going to spam attacks at the start and whoever manages to not get hit will win easily, and so it becomes pvp and not a race

Madprox

Quote from: Cooky on September 29, 2013, 09:45:26 PM
I'll consider it but I think everyone is just going to spam attacks at the start and whoever manages to not get hit will win easily, and so it becomes pvp and not a race
Or simply agree with the racers not to hit eachother.
if they do, you kick them and start over.

You need rules and respect for that, not a whole new addiction to the game that could take months of time, preventing future other, better updates from coming out earlier.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Mario666

Quote from: Cooky on September 29, 2013, 09:45:26 PM

Well you gotta work with what you got. If you really want race mode to make a comeback, you're gonna have to

Epic xD

Quote from: Cooky on September 29, 2013, 09:38:27 PM
only 4 maps
damn, bvb has had only had 1 good map for 7 years now. >_> i'd be happy to get 1 more map.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Cooky

September 29, 2013, 09:51:11 PM #36 Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 09:52:02 PM by Madprox
Quote from: Madprox on September 29, 2013, 09:47:43 PM
not a whole new addition to the game
what

preventing future other, better updates from coming out earlier.
I have already stated I wish for the current updates to be finished first, before this

Madprox

Quote from: Cooky on September 29, 2013, 09:51:11 PM
preventing future other, better updates from coming out earlier.
I have already stated I wish for the current updates to be finished first, before this

wasn't talking about current planned updates, which are being worked on, talking about updates that are not yet thought of, not yet planned.

Cooky

I will maybe try some of these things this week and see how they go, thanks for the suggestions guys

I'll make a new thread too

Also please don't edit my posts unnecessarily without my permission

Thanks everyone

Madprox

September 29, 2013, 10:07:58 PM #39 Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 10:10:58 PM by Madprox
Quote from: Madprox on September 29, 2013, 10:07:08 PM
Quote from: Cooky on September 29, 2013, 09:57:10 PM
I will maybe try some of these things this week and see how they go, thanks for the suggestions guys

I'll make a new thread too

Also please don't edit my posts unnecessarily without my permission

Thanks everyone

I only corrected my own spelling mistake, so that you could understand what i meant.
My bad.

Corr

Race mode was stupid to me. Whether it comes back or not, it's still stupid to me.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Iridion

Quote from: Allie on September 29, 2013, 09:22:19 PM
I think you're too self-absorbed in desiring it to be an official, public game.
If you wanted to do it to help the community, you can create your own alternative.
You played race mode before it was an official tag. You can do it now that its not anymore.

If you want an ez race, do what someone else in thread said. Team mode with one person on the opposite team.
Use tags in order to set everyones speed the same, and since everyones on the same team noone will be knocked down. Every game needs someone out of the game to determine the winner, so there's absolutely no issue with this except your downright self-absorbed, self-proclaimed right for us to take time out of our updates to give you something that you can create yourself.

Take this as a huge slap to your character and ego and start playing race mode if you want to. It's not coming back as an official game mode anytime soon. It is up to you to keep it alive, not us.

exactly what i wanted to say, race can be played well normally - it could be nice to have a whole new game mode tho

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-