May 10, 2024, 09:08:04 AMLatest Member: poocat
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » An Idea that will make everyone different in boutcheetah.

An Idea that will make everyone different in boutcheetah.

Started by paranoia, October 06, 2013, 05:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXassassinXx

I love the idea and maybe another feature could be like you make your design like flames for example (hence my name XD) and put it on the whatever just another idea. Also I am too poor in real life to afford member and I want it how is it my fault I am poor I was born like this we should make a adjustment to the prices of zc and member but forget that. Great idea paro ;D
I LIKE TWAINS!!!
bully exterminator,Flaming master :F ;D~~~~~~~

paranoia

EGK!

Allie

Quote from: paranoia on October 08, 2013, 08:47:48 AM
It would be better as a NON-members benefit.

As of my recent update, many members are finding little benefit to paying extra.
If this was ever created, it would be strictly a members feature. We're already considering boosting some other features to member-only, such as stashes 1 and 2.

Purple

Quote from: Allie on October 08, 2013, 10:27:43 AM

As of my recent update, many members are finding little benefit to paying extra.
If this was ever created, it would be strictly a members feature. We're already considering boosting some other features to member-only, such as stashes 1 and 2.

Removing stashes for non-members completely would be retarded.

The idea is alright I guess.

^**** im special xd

Allie

Quote from: Purple on October 08, 2013, 10:31:41 AM

everyone uses marketplace anyway.

Purple

Quote from: Allie on October 08, 2013, 10:40:09 AM

Then what would be the point of removing stashes? If everyone uses the marketplace anyway, there's no point in limiting stashes, it would just be a "fake" reward to members.

^**** im special xd

Allie

Quote from: Purple on October 08, 2013, 10:44:35 AM
Quote from: Allie on October 08, 2013, 10:40:09 AM

Then what would be the point of removing stashes? If everyone uses the marketplace anyway, there's no point in limiting stashes, it would just be a "fake" reward to members.

Convenience.

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

paranoia

October 08, 2013, 01:58:44 PM #23 Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 02:08:37 PM by paranoia

Well fine what ever makes you profit. You should consider my past ideas as well. If you would like I can offer some other "good" ideas to make purchasing membership more intriguing.

Don't remove stashes if you got so many ideas in the suggestions you never even tried to implicate in the game.
EGK!

Purple

Giving convenience to people that pay is fine, purposely making something inconvenient for non-paying people is retarded.

^**** im special xd

CyberSox

Quote from: Purple on October 08, 2013, 02:11:30 PM
Giving convenience to people that pay is fine, purposely making something inconvenient for non-paying people is retarded.

Adverts aren't convenient for the consumer, yet they are a part of most things. They are inconvenient for the non payer and better for those who pay. It's the same general concept.

#bringbackpurpletext

Socks.

paranoia

October 08, 2013, 02:17:20 PM #26 Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 02:19:37 PM by paranoia
Quote from: CyberSox on October 08, 2013, 02:16:01 PM

Adverts aren't convenient for the consumer, yet they are a part of most things. They are inconvenient for the non payer and better for those who pay. It's the same general concept.

#bringbackpurpletext
Would it be better if you can chose out of 3 colors for your text? Btw the purple text thing is making people sound selfish and greedy. :-\
EGK!

Purple

It's not the same thing. Most adverts aren't inheritantly inconvenient. Some exceptions are ads that you have to wait to skip, ie. ad.fly, and pop-up ads. Even then, the ads on YouTube that you need to wait 3 seconds to skip aren't that inconvenient.

In an online game if you have to pay to get rid of inconvenient things, then it's a bad business model. If you can pay to make things MORE convenient, that's fine.

I'll use LoL as an example.

They sell experience boosts to help people level up faster. They don't make leveling inconvenient, but if you want to level up faster then you can spend a certain amount of money to shorten the amount of time that it takes to reach the level cap. It doesn't hurt the f2p user experience but can still give people a reason to be a premium member.

^**** im special xd

paranoia

Quote from: Purple on October 08, 2013, 02:22:57 PM

It's not the same thing. Most adverts aren't inheritantly inconvenient. Some exceptions are ads that you have to wait to skip, ie. ad.fly, and pop-up ads. Even then, the ads on YouTube that you need to wait 3 seconds to skip aren't that inconvenient.

In an online game if you have to pay to get rid of inconvenient things, then it's a bad business model. If you can pay to make things MORE convenient, that's fine.

They sell experience boosts to help people level up faster. They don't make leveling inconvenient, but if you want to level up faster then you can spend a certain amount of money to shorten the amount of time that it takes to reach the level cap. It doesn't hurt the f2p user experience but can still give people a reason to be a premium member.
Referring to the advertisement , there not inconvenient as a matter of fact I don't even notice them sometimes. As long as they don't have it in-game like the old bots.
EGK!

CyberSox

Quote from: Purple on October 08, 2013, 02:22:57 PM

I don't know much about LoL, but I know it has a pretty big player base and makes a looooooooot of money. You can't compare a company that size to the Zylongaming, Zylon have to make money somehow. Also, you imply that they would be adding a feature that causes inconvenience, while in reality they are just changing a feature that already exists to make member benefits more appealing. Stashes are just additional storage, easier to use than the marketplace, and don't have a real impact on the game. I see nothing wrong with slightly altering one minor option of the game to increase income and satisfaction for new members.

Socks.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-