May 10, 2024, 04:58:15 AMLatest Member: SSunchip
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » New Skill Slot 'Gun Skill'

New Skill Slot 'Gun Skill'

Started by Cooky, October 26, 2013, 03:05:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

October 26, 2013, 03:05:10 AM Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 05:02:05 AM by Cooky
Make it so there is a 3rd skill slot for 'gun skills'.

These would all be skills that only effect your gun.

Some examples:

Frost Ammo-  your shots slow the target by 35% if hit (Bombz idea)
Double Bullet - your gun shoots 2 bullets at once for more power but faster ammo use
Better Reload - your gun reloads more ammo then normal from each reload picked up
Charge Up - you can hold your shot for a few seconds as it 'powers up' and then when you release it, the bullet will do much more damage. If you don't charge up its just like normal.
Static Shock - your bullets have a chance to damage other nearby targets if it hits a target in a crowd (the other targets would not fall down though).
Full Auto - you can hold down the shoot buttons and your gun will continuously fire

some guns would not be compatible with certain skills though. my idea is to classify each gun as a different 'class' (A, B , C, etc) and each skills will show which classes its compatible with when you hover over it. for example triple beam couldn't use double bullet.

EDIT:  other idea - make it so u have to sacrifice your passive skill to use a gun skill

thoughts?

tanatoss121

Quote from: Cooky on October 26, 2013, 03:05:10 AM
Make it so there is a 3rd skill slot for 'gun skills'.

These would all be skills that only effect your gun.

Some examples:

Frost Ammo-  your shots slow the target by 35% if hit (Bombz idea)
Double Bullet - your gun shoots 2 bullets at once for more power but faster ammo use
Better Reload - your gun reloads more ammo then normal from each reload picked up
Charge Up - you can hold your shot for a few seconds as it 'powers up' and then when you release it, the bullet will do much more damage. If you don't charge up its just like normal.
Static Shock - your bullets have a chance to damage other nearby targets if it hits a target in a crowd (the other targets would not fall down though).
Full Auto - you can hold down the shoot buttons and your gun will continuously fire

some guns would not be compatible with certain skills though. my idea is to classify each gun as a different 'class' (A, B , C, etc) and each skills will show which classes its compatible with when you hover over it.

sounds very cool :D +1000000000000000
Neon / Meto / NoblessLord

Bombz

Cooky

Quote from: nanak tatum on October 26, 2013, 04:16:32 AM
+1  but the skills would have to be high priced.

..why?  active and passive skills don't cost much and they are more useful

tanatoss121

Quote from: Cooky on October 26, 2013, 04:17:25 AM
Quote from: nanak tatum on October 26, 2013, 04:16:32 AM
+1  but the skills would have to be high priced.

..why?  active and passive skills don't cost much and they are more useful
maybe some gunpacks are highly prized but they are perm packs and drops very rarely from 239 or new map maybe and normal gunpacks sell low in the shop
Neon / Meto / NoblessLord

Cooky

Quote from: tanatoss121 on October 26, 2013, 04:45:48 AM
maybe some gunpacks are highly prized but they are perm packs and drops very rarely from 239 or new map maybe and normal gunpacks sell low in the shop

don't like that idea

Cooky

Quote from: nanak tatum on October 26, 2013, 04:54:02 AM
Because surges and dark meto.

I don't understand what that has to do with it

these skills are for any gun so it wouldn't make dark meto any better then it already is compared to the other guns

im sure we could find a way to balance the skills so its not too OP.  some of the skills could be not allowed to be used with dark meto, like the max reload one

or perhaps there could be a passive skill that allows you to choose from the different gun skills, so u have to sacrifice a passive skill to use one of them  (I added this idea to first post).

Reviax

I'd prefer making each gun have an ability instead of making a 3rd skill pack usable with any gun. As nanak more or less said, Surge + Dark Meto + Full Auto = OP

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Cooky

Quote from: Reviax on October 26, 2013, 03:30:09 PM
I'd prefer making each gun have an ability instead of making a 3rd skill pack usable with any gun. As nanak more or less said, Surge + Dark Meto + Full Auto = OP

full auto would not be OP. it doesn't make the gun shoot any faster it just makes it continuously fire 1 after the other while holding down the buttons

Selene

In a way I kinda like this idea.

Experiences

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Reviax

Quote from: Cooky on October 26, 2013, 07:14:41 PM
Quote from: Reviax on October 26, 2013, 03:30:09 PM

full auto would not be OP. it doesn't make the gun shoot any faster it just makes it continuously fire 1 after the other while holding down the buttons
?
Then that's completely pointless and useless. We might as well just push the buttons ourselves and the speed will be more or less the same.

Cooky

Quote from: Reviax on October 26, 2013, 08:12:27 PM
Then that's completely pointless and useless. We might as well just push the buttons ourselves and the speed will be more or less the same.

better then being 'overpowered'

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-